Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 213 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

The interview was in english and the interviewers were really friendly. I was quite relaxed thanks to them. It was mainly focussed on what I have done during my studies at the uni.

Interview Questions
  • They have asked me about my thesis
    Answer Question

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

Interviewers did a short introduction of themselves and the company location. Then came a 10 minute presentation of the applicant followed by questions from interviewers. At the end of the presentation, the group head made a short presentation the current research activities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

The job was elaborated on by the interviewers. Then a short introduction of the qualifications followed by a mini technical quiz and a few theoretical questions. Lasted about an hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

Calm relaxed atmosphere, mainly discussion on the work based in Resume. Both theorital and practical questions, then task, objective discussion and other logistics and organisational matters discussion. Finally there is usually a waiting period after which we obtain the final offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft in Aug 2021

Interview

Group leader and the members of the team. Online through Microsoft Teams. The duration of the 1st interview was about half an hour. I was asked to describe myself. The group leader talked on their projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

Good it was nice , had to do a presentation, then just questions about what I did in the past and get to know, it was n i c e and why do i need to write 30 worlds minimum glassdoor is so stupid, i just want to look at some salary reports but instead i'm forced to enter something. what if i had no experience at all ? it is a very bad idea to force people to leave reviews and information

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landstuhl

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Landstuhl) in May 2021

Interview

They responded about 2 months later with a short notice interview which was about 30 minutes long. Asked me little questions about my Background and were mostly interested in what I have already built myself such as custom PCs.

Interview Questions
  • Asked if I had a Background with Linux. (Did not like that I used IOS.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paderborn

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Paderborn) in May 2021

Interview

Super smooth. Friendly people which really help you throughout the process conviniently. The interview process was quick and all went smoothly. After the interview, you get a quick and descent reply from the reponsible person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

Die Vorstellungsgesprächspartner sind sehr nette Menschen, mit denen man von Anfang an ein gutes Einfühlungsvermögen hat. Das Interview hatte eine technische Richtung, in der die allgemeinsten Punkte für den Anfang der Projektentwicklung bekannt gemacht wurden.

Interview Questions
  • Es wurden Fragen zu technischen Aspekten gestellt, die im Projekt verwendet werden sollten. Und ich hatte den Eindruck, dass sie sehen wollten, wie gut ich mit dem Team zurechtkomme. Es war ein angenehmes Vorstellungsgespräch.

Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft

Interview

Submitted the CV online. After a few weeks I was invited to an online interview with the PI and a few members of the team. I presented my previous work and was then ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly questions on what I did during my PhD and why I didn't stay in academia afterwards.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 213 Interviews