Frazer, LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frazer, LLP

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frazer, LLP

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP (Brea, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was friendly and welcoming, and it was a two-interview process. The first interview was 1hr and 15min with a manager and senior manager from the audit department, as well as the HR/talent acquisition manager. The questions were all behavioral questions, with no technical questions. The reason being I was given an accounting test, which I was made aware of when I got the appointment for my interview way in advance, through which the firm measures your knowledge and understanding of the accounting. The test is fairly simple, things one would know if you're an accounting major (No trick questions). The second interview was 1 hr and involved two audit partners and the HR/ talent acquisition manager, and the questions were similar to the first interview, but the partners will let you know expectations from the firm to see how you respond to them. Overall, great experience.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP (Brea, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very informational, focused on you and what you bring to the table. Asked about past experiences and how I responded to them. Panel of a Partner and two managers. It was very welcoming and they were very interested in who I was and what talents I had.

Assurance Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP.

Interview

The interview process was really friendly and welcoming. Very "get to know you" kind of feel. The only negative part was that they have you take a surprise accounting test at the end of a hour to 1.5 hour interview. Big Four doesn't even do that.

Interview Questions

Frazer, LLP Response

Jan 4, 2018 – HR / Talent Aquisition Manager

Thank you so much for your valued review. As we move forward at Frazer LLP, it is important for us to see where we may need to improve in the short and long term. We love complimentary reviews, but... More

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP (Brea, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I attended an open house and received a call back from the HR Specialist. They will ask for your resume, unofficial transcripts, and you also need to fill out an application form.

Audit Full Time Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP.

Interview

Applied through a university, called in to an interview on site. Upon arrival, I was given a 45min accounting test and was told second round interviews were determined based on test scores. Never heard back after..

Interview Questions

Frazer, LLP Response

Jan 4, 2018 – HR / Talent Aquisition Manager

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Frazer, LLP.

Interview

great and easy management, felt very welcome and all the staff were so nice. The managers were there to assist with the interview and conducted the question, please be prepared