Frazer-Nash Consultancy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Frazer-Nash Consultancy

2.9

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Letter of application followed by invitation to interview and tour of offices being introduced to various people. The process was a friendly one and all questions were fair ones without any trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current skills and how you feel they could be useful to the company   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy.

Interview

I had two interviews, both were with two interviewers.
    Different people in both interviews so similar question came up but did not have to do any skills based question in the second interview.
    Both interviews went really well and FNC were really friendly

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through an agency. I filled in an application form and submitted a CV. The selection process involves 2 interviews, very technical based. Both exactly the same as each other. The first will be with a senior consultant and the group leader. The second will be at a different office with their boss and their boss' boss. At the start of the first interview there is a psychometric test which is just a side of A4.

Interview Questions

Had an alternate job offer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Simple CV with covering letter will do, then stage one will be interview with a supervisor and his buddy to put it politely. Then an interview with the boss!!! BOTH ARROGANT AS HECK!!!

Interview Questions

• Very technical discussion some things they asked to be fair were reasonable but unproductive. Do not give you hint of where you expect to work but surprise you in the interview and keep going in depth as you answer along. Very sneeky and arrogant git i found thank god lucky escape i think!!!   Answer Question
    • What you think FNC is about??   1 Answer

Arrogant company think money is the solution to everything you as an individual dont matter!!!!!!!!!

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy.

Interview

FNC have a two interview process. Stage one comprises: i) a psychometric test based on personality in the workplace (sociable, timid, etc) ii) technical interview - detailed discussion of experience. Stage two is where you get to meet the boss and explain why you want to work at FNC.

Interview Questions

• Important Note: ALL employees are expected to contribute to development of the business (so you will be expected to bring in the projects). Also you will be expected to spend a significant amount of time on project management.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy.

Interview

Initially an application form is sent with a copy of your CV (I also sent a copy of my most recent academic transcripts). I received a email inviting me to a first interview two weeks later. The interview started with a simple personality questionnaire. There was then a interview that was split into three sections; first the interviewer asked me questions about specific content of my CV and application, then there was a technical scenario where I had to describe how I would design a simple pipe system, after this we continued to talk more about my engineering experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in their Burton on Trent Office. The company seems extremely backward and a horrible place to work for, I am happy I did not proceed any further.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was invited for a face to face interview at the Burton on Trent office. After attending the interview I felt as if Frazer-Nash would be a company you would NOT want to work for. They have 3 stages of interviews, and this was the first stage. Each interview required travel to different offices, which in my mind is ridiculous (whats wrong with a skype call?).

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy in July 2014.

Interview

Filled out application form from their website. Took about 6 weeks to hear anything back. Invited to interview number one in office local to my home address. Interview went well, good rapport with interviewer. Some "tricky" technical questions, but nothing that you can't figure out with a bit of head power and help from the interviewer. First interview was successful and I was invited to a second interview at another office in the UK. This interview again I felt went well, to an extent. Was quite a bit longer than the first. I ended up not getting an offer. I received feedback from both my first and second interview. I could feel that one of my second interviewers didn't like me from the first moment. Incidentally it was that person who provided me with rather scathing negative feedback which was highly inaccurate. Feedback from first interviewer was extremely positive and said "I am quite disappointed I wont have the chance to work with you here"

Interview Questions

• The technical questions, which I will not reveal here, were difficult and require some thought. Don't just start talking, use the materials provided to make notes, sketches, FBDs etc.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Frazer-Nash Consultancy (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick personality questionnaire (4 words, pick one which describe you), followed by a basic 30 min question about tidal generation sites (no technical knowledge required). Then two interviewers asked lots of general questions about motivation and competency. Nothing too stressful and they were always happy to nudge me along where I had trouble. They're not out to get you, try to relax and keep a cool head!

Interview Questions

• Imagine you found yourself on an oil rig, what would you see and what is its function?   Answer Question