Fred Segal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fred Segal

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fred Segal (Beverly Hills, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Took forever for Manager to get a hold of Regional Manager and call in for an interview. Said I would be called in a few days took over a week an a half only to tell me that he would schedule and second round in a couple of weeks. Very disorganized. At the second round I was kept waiting for over an hour. Now, I understand people are busy but it is a huge example of the disorganization up top. The position I was applying for needed to be filled for over 6 weeks and they were very desperate and the office still couldnt get it together. I know from the inside that I was the only applicant for the position so it wasn't a case of getting the best person for the job. Very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

better job at better pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fred Segal (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

I was asked to come to the store and sat down with the manager and the assist. manager and we just talked about my background, what I'm looking for in a job/workplace and what they were looking for.
    I dare to say that their standards in an interview aren't that high since I know at least 3 people who were stoned while they were being interviewed and still got hired on the spot! So don't sweat it if you have an interview, at Fred Segal, they're not that tough.

Interview Questions