Freeman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Freeman Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen, then a face to face interview with a recruiter, followed by second and third interviews with a panel of hiring managers. Afterwards, there was a phone call made regarding the offer for the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule a phone call, where they just asked me why I wanted to work at Freeman and that's it. (I guess they get a lot of application for people who don't actually want to work at Freeman?) Then I got a in person interview, and that was a complete mess. I was interviewed by 3 people and one of them was incredibly rude and incompetent. At one point he made a comment that showed he didn't understand a very basic fact in how businesses are structured. Afterseeing all the reviews about nepotism in the company, the incompetency makes sense. The questions were all basic STAR questions, very easy, but it's been a couple months now since the interview, and I have yet to hear back from them. Very inconsiderate and unprofessional overall, I'd hate to see how they treat actual employees.

Sewing Interview

Interview

Tour of place. Showed me everything they make. Was very thorough on tour. I need to go back and turn in application. Am hoping to get job. Very clean and tidy place

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied through school career center. Phone interview with HR (self intro, future plans, salaries) and then One-on-one interview with head of internal audit. After that was an online IQ exam and a personality test.

Organizational Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I was advised during the interview that I would meet with two more people from the team and that a decision would be made in mid February after the PMO was established. Shortly after arriving for my interview, I received an email to complete a personality test, which I was not made aware of. The communications was really good up to that point.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I only got phone interview, and they schedule a time with me. It only took me about 8 mins to finish up the interview. The HR seems not interested in me at the end of the conversation.

Interview Questions

• 1. descrbe my weakness and strength
      2. ask my Excel skill
      3. why want to be a financial analyst
      4. salary expectation   Answer Question

Detailer In Las Vegas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freeman (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter for an interview the next day. It was a long interview full of incredibly sexist questions that I don't think they'd ever ask a man. The pay scale was incredibly low, no chance for advancement and WAY below my skill level. The company was supposed to administer a CAD test but stated that they weren't set up for one. The whole interview seemed rather disorganized, and the company did not do a good job of selling itself to me. Even if I should get an offer I will probably turn it down as I see no reason to work for a company that is still interviewing women like it's the 1950's or something.

Interview Questions

• How does your husband feel about you working late?   1 Answer

Senior Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The online application was great along with the phone interview with HR.

I would suggest that when you plan on having an hour long interview that you at least offer the candidate something to drink. I was never offered anything to drink and I felt the hospitality was not there in the office environment as it should have been. That is the first thing I do is offer a candidate something to drink before the interview starts. The in person hiring manager also never followed up as they said they would about making a decision on the position. Just not a company that seems to take care of their employees.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Excel?   1 Answer

Technical Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freeman (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

Process was very positive. A great team! Seems like the company is doing some great things. Interview process was open and honest. They made me feel welcome and the questions were very relevant to the position I applied for. Seems like they are a great company to work for. Maybe in the future the timing will work out. Very positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freeman.

Interview

Very friendly atmosphere when I arrived. I was made to feel welcome and inviting. The recruiter and the people I met with for the interview were very polite and made sure to answer all of my questions. Everyone I met was extremely nice. The interview lasted about an hour and half and was about half job related and half personal.