Fremont Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fremont Bank Interview Questions

2.2

Credit Analyst/Commercial Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Livermore, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I have applied to a few openings at Fremont Bank. So the HR person decided to set me up with 3 hiring managers in one meeting at their Livermore office. One of the three hiring managers did not show up. They asked basic job related questions, financial spreads and any experiences in C&I, CRE and covenant monitoring. They asked about how I would deal with rude and difficult RMs. After that I was called back for a second interview this time with the hiring manager who didn't show up the first time and the under writing manager. They gave me a credit test where you decision loans. After all of that they then asked for 2 references, and one last phone interview with the VP. After all of this they extended me an offer which was extremely low. I told them that I have another offer and they laughed because they cannot match anywhere close to the salary, benefits or vacation.

Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Livermore, CA).

Interview

The process entails a first interview with a HR manager and after that you're given a date to meet with the department managers in Livermore. Once there, you're interviewed by the respective department managers simultaneously.

I felt I aced the interview and was told they'll let me know in one to two weeks. I sent the thank you letter in the typical day later fashion. Unfortunately, two weeks go by and still no sign of a decision. Nearly three weeks after my interview I call the HR Manager to ask for an update and she says the decision was made a few days ago. I'm fine with their decision that they chose someone else, but the fact that they do not inform those that weren't chosen illustrates how dysfunctional this place really is (Based on other GD reviews).

Also, they're HR office is in Fremont and you'll be interviewing in Livermore... You can tell there is a huge disconnect between Livermore base and the HR office.

Lastly, I'm not writing a review because I'm angry I didn't get the job (Got a different one, closer to home as well), but rather how rude it is for a company to not notify applicants of their decisions.

Interview Questions

• It's an easy interview in which they ask general questions that anyone without a base of knowledge in the field can answer.   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Fremont, CA).

Interview

typical process, met with the person I would report to, they sort of do things on the fly, not really organized or professional but that's to be expected in a community bank setting.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. The questions were mainly behavorial and they asked about my past experience. I basically gave them an in depth overview about my past experience and different roles. I was sure to include examples of how I used team work nd problem solving in my day to day activities. They asked a little bit about my coursework and why I was interested in the position. I interviewed with two people and they were both very nice and friendly. No hard questions were asked and I was able to learn more about the company as a whole

Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Fremont, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. Met with a recruiter, a manager and a senior manager. It was relatively easy. I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Was scheduled for an interview with a manager and the senior manager the next day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to previous work experience and skills.   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Hayward, CA).

Interview

Two interviews with recruiter and managers of processing department

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult or unexpected questions. pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Fulfillment Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Hayward, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. They called you and interviewed by phone. You were called in to interview with the manager. Your hired and offered letter. You need to go to be fingerprinted for NMLS registration etc., background, credit and experience and education. They send you a copy. At will job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customer service presentations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation they offered your above what I would have expected.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Hayward, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It's very easy. They just ask u what you do as a processor. It's fairly easy to get hired coz they have a very high turnover or they have frequent layoffs. No good ones would stay.

Interview Questions

• What do u do daily as a processor?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fremont Bank (Hayward, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I met with the HR director. She asked several general questions. I filled out lots of forms (too many). I spent about 2 hours there. I thought that I wasn't going to get the job but they called me for second interview. Then, I got the offer.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fremont Bank in January 2010.

Interview

Met with HR manager. General questions.

Better opportunity elsewhere.