Fresenius Kabi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresenius Kabi Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

3.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi.

Interview

The interview was a breeze. As with any interview, if you approach it with confidence in your abilities then you will do fine. I had a group panel interview and it was honestly the easiest interview I've ever been to.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Grand Island, NY).

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 2 hours and actually took around 4. 4 people interviewed me in order of their rank in management. One of the managers was very monotone and kind of intimidating but he was upset our time was up and wanted to talk more. I thought I blew it because of this interview but realized at the end I nailed it.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi.

Interview

Relatively long process with 8 individual interviews - human resources, co-workers, direct supervisor, department head, and several tangential employees. Many of the interviewers had few questions to asked and instead relied heavily on me to engage them. Overall everyone was friendly and the conversations were not difficult to maintain for 30 minutes each.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi.

Interview

Phone interview, Scenario presentation for in-person interview. They are currently on a second set of 1st interviews so this is a 2 month process so far...still waiting to see if I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• scenarios were situational and I know they gave out more than one set of scenarios because hiring manager accidentally asked me about the set I didn't have.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist-Analytical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Skokie, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

One day without any email notification I have received a call from the Hiring Manager who had this position and said that he had gone through my resume and want to know more about my scientific background. I didn't know that it was the Hiring Manager, I thought it was from the HR. I have explained him my scientific background and the process ended up being a technical interview that lasted for 45 mins. He said that the recruiter will get back to me in a week if I get selected for the next round. It was almost 10 days and there was no information from the recruiter, so I gave a call to the Hiring Manager (saved his contact information when he initially called me for the phone interview) suspecting that they may not have selected me, but I wanted to get some suggestions from him so that I can consider the suggestions for my future interviews. It was his greatness that he remembered my full name and told to me that they are in a process of finalizing things. He said that they have decided to have me for the next round which is going to be an onsite interview. He indicated that I need to present a project that I have performed during my PhD, and it should last for 45 mins including questions from the audiences. At the end of the conversation he said that the recruiter will give me a call in couple of days.

Exactly after two days the recruiter called me and asked me if I am fine to have an onsite visit on 29th of october, however, I requested her if she can move the onsite visit to the first week of november, explaining to her why I needed more time. She called me back asking if november 2nd would work for me, I thought that was perfect. She immediately emailed me the schedule of my onsite visit, which included a slot for 45 mins presentation along with an individual meeting with 8 people starting from Principal Scientists, Managers, Senior Managers, and Sr. Director of the Analytical Development. She said that the travel coordinator will get back to me for the information required to book flight tickets. Next day the travel coordinator emailed me the reservation of flight ticket, along with a hotel room including a pickup and dropping at the airport.

On november 2nd I was at the Fresenius Kabi Skokie, IL (my first interview after my PhD). I met one of the Principal Scientists who took me to a room and said that my first meeting will be with one of the Senior Managers. The Principal Scientist was very welcoming and friendly and he started talking about the baseball match last night in a process of calming down my nerves. He said that the people that I am going to meet are all very friendly individuals and asked me to relax.

It started at 9.00 am and ended at 3.45 pm where I got a chance to meet 10 individuals rather than 8 that were actually scheduled to be. Most of the questions were directed towards testing the technical knowledge I had on developing methods and validating methods using different analytical instruments.

At the end of the day, I felt that I went to Fresenius Kabi to meet a bunch of my old friends who were eagerly waiting to know about my research. Of the 7 hrs I was there at Fresenius Kabi, not even a single moment they made me feel that I was a recently graduated PhD, they were very eager to know what my capabilities are, how well I can perform the job, and most importantly, how compatible they are going to be working with me.

During my presentation these 10 highly talented Scientists were highly engaged towards the projects I have performed, and have raised some very interesting questions with the presentation session exactly lasted for 45 mins.

They said that the HR will get back to me in couple of weeks. I am really excited with the job description of this position which looked like a tailor-made match to my skill set and I am looking forward to becoming a part of the rich scientific fraternity of Fresenius Kabi.

I thank each one of the them for making my visit a most memorable one. They proved that "its the people that make an organization, but not the other way around". If I have to chose between two companies, where Fresenius Kabi is one and the other is any giant pharmaceutical company, without any hesitation, I will be privileged to work for Fresenius Kabi.

Interview Questions

• Guys before appearing to the interview, read though the projects and the basics of techniques that you have used in all your projects with utmost care. They will test your technical strength by giving you real-time scenarios, so you should know the basics clearly.

I wish you all good luck
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi.

Interview

Short and technical. Depending on who you interview with the questions can vary. The HR department is super slow in responding and completing paper work. The benefits package is hard to decipher.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent project you worked on and explain your role in that project.   Answer Question

Associate Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Very quick and competitive, you will get a view of the laboratory. Only one person interviewed me, found out I was hired within three days. Helps to send a thank you letter.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

I Applied for QA Auditor Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Skokie, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied to different recruiting agencies and finally was contacted by a credible recruiting company in chicago land area. I was interviewed by my recruiter, than by a panel of 4 interviewers

Pharmaceutical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Melrose Park, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was held in a public training room. The supervisor did not ask any really pertinent questions and also did not provide a clear description of the position. A large part of this position requires a lot of physical labor that can mean 10 hours of a 12 hour work day.

Interview Questions

• If I had previously worked the night shift .   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresenius Kabi (Lake Zurich, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was one behavioral onsite interview. They asked about my lab experience (I had no previous internships) they showed me the testing lab, and then brought be to a conference room to ask the standard questions you can find by googling common interview questions. There were two interviewers. I wasn't given an offer because I was a Junior and they thought a Sophomore would be more likely to stick with the program. It was a great experience!