Fresh Del Monte Produce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fresh Del Monte Produce Interview Questions

2.3

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Coral Gables, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I arrived on time and the interviewer was waiting outside. I didn't know it was him. He showed up when I was checking in at the front door, which I found a little unprofessional. He took me to a room that did not look professional and started in a nice way, explaining the role and what he expected. After 3 questions, he pretty much decided that I was not suitable for the position and (without ending his interview in a proper manner), suddenly said that he knows somebody else who was hiring too. He took me upstairs to meet the other hiring manager. He did not say thank you for coming, what would be the next step..nothing. Just introduced me to the other person. Then, the other hiring manager left me waiting in his office for a couple of minutes, said that does not have a copy of my resume (that's OK, I brought extra copies) and when I said my availability he said he did not want to waste my time. He didn't even want to listen to why I wanted the position, etc. He mentioned that this position was open since July and the guy that was hired left. He could definitely have listened to me since I would be a potential candidate in the future since it's not a guarantee that they will find a candidate that will stay for long!

This position is always opening and now I understand why. It turns out they can't: 1)keep good people there because if this is the way they treat people during interviews you can imagine during work 2) they don't take the time to be polite to candidates and not only say thank you for coming but to follow up with them.

I've interviewed for a lot of companies and this was definitely the worst experience. It was really a waste of time and patience.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Greensboro, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Orientation and company walk thru. Was told to come in to watch a 2 hour video on food safety and cleanliness. While watching the videos we had to answer a questionnaire on what we learned from the video. After video and questionnaire was finished we had to fill out W-4 forms and information for direct deposit. The next day we were told to show up to the facility for a walk thru. We basically walked thru and listened about how to work the floor correctly as far as trash, what foods go in which section, and how we should dress on the floor.

Buyer (Parts and Materials) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was very professional. Met with four of the Buyer managers in department. Simple conversation as they are just trying to get to know about you and they themselves just explain exactly what the positions involves. It was one manager at a time and not panel based probably should have been. Overall process took roughly an hour and the company seems great everyone liked their job as visible from my perspective. Only downside I saw was probably the overall state of the office and equipment as it being such a big company it probably lacks funds in that department.

Interview Questions

• what type of experience in the field do you have ? where do you live ? how far is your commute?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview that lasted about a hour and a half. Secondly I had a company tour and afterwards interviewed with the Manager and the GM. There were several categories discussed ie, work history likes and dislikes questions about what to do if in this situation and future goals etc.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple.

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce.

Interview

Acquired the opening information from one of our alumni, resume was sent to QA manager directly.
    Phone interviewed by QA manager.
    Questions during phone interview:
    Introduce yourself; Why you chose this graduate school; What courses did you have, and your favorite ones?; How are you familiar with HACCP; Tell me about your HACCP team project; Five preliminary steps to develop HACCP plan...

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Miami, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Quick and pleasant. Able to see all potential hiring managers in a day. Was able to meet with potential coworkers as well. First met with HR Rep and then taken to supervising manager.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce (Coral Gables, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was simple. The process was brief. I was nervous because this is a big company with top notch professionals. However, the recruiter was welcoming and easy going. It went well. They're recruiters are very talented. Overall, first you meet w/ HR and then you meet with the Department Manager. The bad thing about working here is the parking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fresh Del Monte Produce.

Interview

On the phone interview to screen out candidates. Afterwards, if you meet the qualifications you'll interview with your supervisor or manager. Straight forward questions on logistics and customer service. Need to have personality that will suit other team members. Manager ask questions on previous jobs and how can one work in a Corp. environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wil start you off at the minimum, however you have the chance to negotiate for position, but if you don't ask you don't get.