Fresh Produce Sportswear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fresh Produce Sportswear

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear (Boulder, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the CFO (now the president of the company), her and I clicked it off right away. Then meet with the HR Director a week later and we also hit it off.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to jump right in without any training?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear.

Interview

The interview was not difficult and I was not asked to come back. I am highly experienced and wish I would have at least received an email about the position. It seems to me like the corporate office has been through ten different Human Resources directors in the past year.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear (Saint Augustine, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Just walked into a new FP store one day wearing one of their old great dresses and did a little shopping. The friendly staff was talking to me about what I had on and went and told the manager about me and that I was looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• nothing about the process was difficult they were very warm and welcoming   Answer Question

Negotiation

very easy they new I knew the Brand and could easily sale it

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear (Boulder, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

The company got rid of all their IT staff and was hiring a new IT staff.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Fresh Produce Sportswear (Boulder, CO) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview to discuss my previous experience and technical skills. I was then interviewed by a panel of three to further elaborate on my technical background and to answer some situational questions. The final step was a meeting with the CFO and Controller of the company. This was as much a discussion as an interview. The current state of the IT department was explained and what they were envisioning for the future of the department.

Interview Questions

• If I spoke with some of your previous employees, how would they describe you?   Answer Question