FreshCo (Canada) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FreshCo (Canada) Interview Questions

Interviews at FreshCo (Canada)

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at FreshCo (Canada)

Sort:

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FreshCo (Canada) (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Standardized questions like do you have any restrictions? meaning can you at least carry 50 pounds or lighter. It was all in front of a computer screen and very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FreshCo (Canada) (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Brief interview by the manager. He asked whether or not have you done the job before and they were all nice. They talked for a few minutes and then asked some questions about the experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FreshCo (Canada) (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Came for the interview and was told to wait for some time. The interview was about 30 minutes long: the manager talked about the company and its policies, asked a few average interview questions and for availability. The whole experience was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral/situational questions about handling stressful situations, difficult customers, time-management, etc.   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FreshCo (Canada) (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point. They asked several question on the store floor. Since i was refereed i was asked much questions because i was recommended so asked about 10 questions and i got hired.

Stock Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FreshCo (Canada) in April 2018.

Interview

Waited 2 weeks to hear anything after handing in a resume, with a phone call we set up an interview, after the interview waited a couple days and heard i got the job. Went in for my “training” and they forgot that i was going to be there so they rescheduled. Never technically finish the intro