Frias Transportation Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frias Transportation Management

Sort:

Cab Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

Turn in DMV Printout and Metro Scope with application. Wait for Phone Call.
    Take Drug Test. Wait for Phone Call.
    Go to TA and update or get new TA permit. Turn in, get orientation date.
    No interview, no questions. They hire anyone who has the basic qualifications as long as you can pass a drug test, DMV test, and a federal background check.

Negotiation

No Negotiation required. Its a take it or leave it.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NM).

Interview

filled out application in person, had to bring metroscope background check with me to even apply, had phone interview and job offer a couple days later. they hire anyone, dont screen anything other than a drug test, manager who interviewed me seemed to be doing something else at the same time and didnt really pay any attention to the answers to her questions, i could have said anything

Negotiation

didnt negotiate, thought starting pay was fair, didnt realize i would never get a raise

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

I decided to apply in person. Received phone call two weeks past. Had series of interviews. Was tested on knowledge of repair and fleet management. Had job offer following week

Interview Questions

• how was my ability to manage work place stress based on hi pace work environment.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Get licensed and get a job, that simple. There is a fee for the license that equates to around 200. I don't remember anymore when it was all due, but I believe you need around 100 to start and then around another hundred within some time period.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked about training received, experience aquired, and certifications held. Asked about any preferences to work in the various sections they have. I asked about the various sections and expressed interest in the lube and tire shop and in the brake and suspension shop. I was then asked about working in the diagnostic section. I said I could try but I had not done that before.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflicts at work?   1 Answer

Taxi Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

This was not a formal interviewing process, rather than a screening process. The human resources representatives have you fill out a form, and then the office calls you back if you are compatible with their expectations. Thereafter there is a series of required documents, drug tests, orientation, then a driving test. If you can read english at a kindergarten level then you are hired by this company.

Interview Questions

• Can you say "hello" in english, and do you shower once a month?   1 Answer

Cash Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2012.

Interview

Contact by telephone, report for interview, if hired produce required documents. Two weeks waiting for background check, if okay, report to HR for Drug Test schedule. If Drug Test is okay, you will be contacted by telephone for your first day of work which is the Orientation.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Frias Transportation Management (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very standard. And this depends on what manager you get. As long as you are not naturally "rude" or "aggressive" and have some common sense about computers and customer service you can get hired.

Interview Questions

• The standard "Explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer" and "Where do you see yourself in 5 years".   Answer Question