Fusionex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fusionex Interview Questions

Interviews at Fusionex

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fusionex (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

They were quite nice but maybe it's because I previously did my internship with them. I got an internship with them because I did a tech quiz when HR visited the office. So when I went back to apply for a job with them, their questions seem to be more on trying to find out how I think and whether I was the right fit for them. I don't know why though since they should have known me from my time as an intern

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole in the shape of a circle?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fusionex (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2013.

Interview

Hmm...No comment on this part...So far so good...i entered the company and they ask me to sit for a test. it is about techincal test like c#, sql. then i met with HR . then she said will contact me if im hired. after 30min i left company, she called. called me back and to discuss about salary and benefit. I was on the way home.

Negotiation

hmm....nego about the salary.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fusionex in November 2016.

Interview

First is online test to solve some algorithm problem. Then got into skype interview and been asked about my recent projects, what is SOLID principals, Design Pattern.
    In the next week they emailed me and asked about salary.
    There was no more followup after that.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principals,
      Design Pattern,
      Basic Algorithm problem   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fusionex.

Interview

Hiring Process:
    1) Send resume online to their human resource department staff
    2) Answer IQ & technical questions (objective) from a knowledge worker
    3) Interview (depends on your CGPA, higher = more expectation from you hence the session will be longer). As of my experience, the interview takes 1hour+ for me.

Interview Questions

• Non-technical, 2 questions asked.

1) IQ test on 3 switches and 3 light bulbs where switches are in Room A and light bulbs are in Room B. How will you know which switch links to which bulb? think!

2) Troubleshooting skills on a 3-tier software architecture asking on how will you solve it and why. No exact correct answers.   Answer Question

The company is always overloaded with projects. Weak project management and distribution to employees. Top management unknown of employee's capability to handle cap of projects

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fusionex (Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)).

Interview

HR called and made an appointment for interview session. Got to the interview, answered to two gentlemen, one a HR rep, another is a direct technical supervisor. They started off with personality based question and moved on to experience as a student. The experience question were basically situation based. They asked what went wrong and how I managed it, focusing on problem solving skills. These question are asked based on the skills I wrote in my resume, thus can be said as resume oriented questions. Lastly, they asked technical question (simple) where i had to write SQL queries on a whiteboard to solve their question.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fusionex (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

Given sheets of question paper to be answered once you entered the office. Interviewer came just after 30 minutes after. Interview session begin with multiple questions. Question answer review and discussion.

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fusionex (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was given an online coding test to do. A few days later they called me in for an interview, where I am then interviewed by the HR followed by the team lead.
    Weeks later I was called in again for a final interview and accepted my internship offer.

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fusionex (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Firstly, distribute to few rooms and have your IQ and technical test inside with time limitations of 45 minutes.
    Secondly, you get to assign interview with team lead, questions to test your technical skills continues here, they will also ask about your personality and get to know which team you may fit in
    Thirdly, interview with HR, basically introduce house rules, and talk about company culture

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fusionex (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

You'll be given a paper test about logical thinking and various topic of programming (which includes different languages) before the interview started. But for my case, they didn't actually look at my answers during the interview (for some others they does), the interviewer focus more on my portfolio and also my previous works.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions about my previous experiences.   1 Answer

Business Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fusionex (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview with hiring manager was very good. The problem is the second interview with their talent acquisition team. They will ask you those very in-depth personal questions which making you very uncomfortable. The most annoying question is the interviewer will ask you how and why your family member passed away. For me, this is very rude.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything about your family. What is their age, occupation and personal life etc?   Answer Question