Future Shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Future Shop

2.3

Front End Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

It was interesting, they had a lot of food to give out. The questions were okay and the selection process long. I got to meet fellow hopefuls as well as connect and network. It was a valuable experience for me although I didn't get an offer. Equal opportunity employer. Nice building, friendly staff. It was exciting as it was suspense filled.

Cellular Product Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Secret Town, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring GM was desperately in need to hire someone who worked and knew well about a particular Cellular Service Provider.

I got my first Interview, second interview, and confirmation of employment on the same day. And the GM already make schedule for me, and introduce me to my department.

Interview Questions

• Use your own previous work experience, if your resume is legitimate, it's easy to answer to all their questions. They just ask you to give examples of certain situations.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop in November 2009.

Interview

Was called about 4 days after sending an online application.
    Was asked a few questions over the phone about my current interest in working at Best Buy.
    Set up an interview a week later.
    Went in for first interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you like or dislike about your last job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you worked on a team, what did you like or dislike about it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you weren't able to come into work and what you did...   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

i got called in my the store manager and he asked if i could come in. i came in and sat in with him and the merch sup. they asked me the usual questions and it was pretty easy going and relaxed environment

Interview Questions

• the questions were fairly easy and i didnt struggle with any of them   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a few days later to set up an in-store interview. The lady who called was very nice and did a quick 5 minute interview on the phone to determine my skill sets and then set up the interview with the manager. Arrived to the interview early but had to wait about 20 minutes after the initial start time before the manager met with me. The interview (when started) was comfortable and the interviewer was very nice and made small talk during the interview about my interests.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position when you could be doing something else with our store?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop.

Interview

3 interviews1. Phone2. a department manager3. your department manager

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with the subject you are studying at school   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online, filled out a basic questionnaire. Do not remember if resume and cover letter were needed. Got an email, had to take an assessment test. Fairly long and comprehensive to see if you're an ethic person. Do not remember if there was another assessment or if they were testing anything else. Did not hear back for a while, then got a phone call to schedule an in person interview. Do not remember if they asked interview questions on the phone. Went to the in person interview and was offered the job on the spot after a few basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable speaking French?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Future Shop (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Recruiter, District HR manager, District Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate big time

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Future Shop (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

the selection procedure was easy as there was a gd round and after that it was a pi round and if you will be able to clear the pi then the ball will be in your court.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Future Shop (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

First is a phone call with one of the operations or sales managers. Then with the store general manager. They ask standard interview questions. As long as you are talkative and show an aptitude for sales you will get the job. If you have previous sales experience you are basically guaranteed a position.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you have overcome, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question