Futurenet Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Futurenet Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futurenet Group (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It was smooth and very effective. The Recruiting hierarchy was well defined and well documented. The place was very clean. The recruiter were well dressed and very knowledgeable. The interview questions asked were pretty technical.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Futurenet Group (Detroit, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Was definitely nervous. Seemed like a happy work environment with everyone focused when I went in. The interview was 2 fold - one with the company CEO and a follow-up, more personal one with the company's HR Dept. & COO. Both sessions created a more comfortable work environment despite my initial feeling of nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?   1 Answer
    • What can you offer us?   1 Answer
    • Can you work well with others?   1 Answer
    • Do you prefer to work individually or with a group?   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Futurenet Group (Detroit, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager called and whenever I called back never was there and never returned call...very unprofessional interview process I have ever seen...was very sad experience...and felt abused...did not even ask for water...

Interview Questions

• Will you work on daily wages irrespective of your qualifications?   1 Answer

asked unprofessionally to work and could not structure any interview in a decent manner...giving very rude personal comments during interview rather than talking about job

APM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futurenet Group (Detroit, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

I met with a VP on a Saturday at an Applebees. We talked for several hours. He asked me if I had kids which is illegal. I wore a suit and tie and he seemed surprised by that. He was in jeans. I had a bad feeling. I should have trusted my gut.

Interview Questions

• How many kids do you have?   1 Answer