G&D Integrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.3

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Morton, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

In recollection the man was kinda creepy. Sat with his hands between his legs staring with a blank expression. Ive had a few interviews in my lifetime but this guy just didnt seem right. He may have been on some type of medication or something i am unsure. I answered the questions he asked the best i could and gave as much detailed information about me. It appeared that this company was hurting for employees as i was basically given an offer of 3 jobs and the question "which one do you want". After reading reviews online it made sense later that the integrity of this contract company and its standards are extremly low caliber.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Morton, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

A little lengthy given the position, but they put plenty of thought into the hiring decisions they make so everyone is on board and comfortable moving forward. If you are hiring into a salary role, expect an interview with at least three different people.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Montgomery, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was easy, application not hard at all. They need to get rid of the antiquated questions that they ask. When I got there I see they are a bit behind the times. The equipment they use is old, the people look sad. If job offer happens I will not accept. The salary is a definite no no. 16.00 a hour to start is ridiculous. I have to much experience.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for a job, they asked about my past experience. The guy basicly was reading off of some kind of questionare form that was created. He was really trying to pump the positon up to something that its not.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oswego, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Oswego, IL).

Interview

Completely disorganized.

Comparatively low pay

Transportation Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Channahon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Channahon, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Basically, I got a phone call on Thursday, and they went over the job with me. They asked about my past jobs and why I wasn't working now. I answered they questions and they set me up with a face 2 face interview at the shop. I talked with the boss and he told me they was gonna hire me and set me up to go pee in a cup.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about experience you have in Transportation   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (East Peoria, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

When I got interviewed for the position I was told that wages started at $9 per hour with raises in the future after I got hired I was informed that raises only came once a year. I was told to just show up and work you don't have to work hard just drive around and look busy. They were charging the company we were contracted out to work for double what they were paying us to do the job.

Interview Questions

• I was informed that the company didn't care about the employees they just wanted them to show up and do the job they were told to do so that the company would get paid more by the company we were contracted out to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Either you take the job or we would like some other lakey to do the job.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morton, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G&D Integrated (Morton, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

My experience consisted of two interviews. Both were average in difficulty. Nothing stand out clearly negative or positive in my mind.

Interview Questions

• If you came to work at G&D what would you expect from us?   Answer Question