GCC Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GCC Technologies Interview Questions

2.7

Case Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GCC Technologies (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely nice, she did a very good job at keeping me updated. Didn't get to the one on one interview step, because I accepted another offer. I notified the recruiter letting her know and she wished me well. Seemed like a great place to work.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCC Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Based on experience and job requirements. Discussed task background and expectations. Highlighted client abilities and company background. Discussed hours and opportunities. Lasted for about 40 minutes with two supervisors. Discussed the length of the contract.

Subject Matter Expett Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GCC Technologies (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of GCC Technologies employee (the team lead and a pear of my stature). After the interview I was schedule to go to Crystal City for in processing. Each employee was professional and knowledgeable in their field of employment. I was asked to share my knowledge, skills and experience in the Acquisition Field. Upon completion of the interview. I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Due to the number of years that I have worked in the Acquisition field I did not find any questions asked that was difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated salary increase in replace of health insurance.