GDH Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Lowell, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

Very laid back interview with GDH. Informed me about the contract position and wanted to ensure that the position was a good fit for me and my current stage in life. My specific contract required an interview with a GDH recruiter to make sure I had the qualifications for the job as well as an interview with the specific company I would be working for in order to ensure I was qualified and fit in their culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experiences in regards to needs of a specific contract.   Answer Question

Branch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Tulsa, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

I met the two managers at their local office and had a conversation regarding my previous experience and what I was looking for currently. The process was laid back and comfortable, I felt at ease despite being nervous before the interview.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Submit resume, phone interview, GDH was hiring previous HP people to work on the Bank of America contract Cisco had just won from HP. Eased the transition from HPES to Cisco.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? How much you want?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Rogers, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

This process was fairly straightforward. The interview was mostly focused on whether or not i would fit the needs of the contract opening. There was an interview with the recruiter to feel out whether or not I would be a good fit and then an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The contract was for a project management position for a specific area of technology so most of the questions revolved around that technology.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Springdale, AR) in April 2018.

Interview

One of the most satisfying interview experiences I've ever had, both professionally and personally. It felt more like a mentor asking me questions that really get me to think about myself and what I really want out of a job and for my future.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this field?   1 Answer

Lead Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I was completely informed about the company that I would be working for and the project that I would be working on. Interviewer was very pleasant. He asked questions concerning the job requirements and asked me if I had any questions for him. I answered all of his questions, and then asked him what it was that he enjoyed about working for the company. He said that he enjoyed the benefits, work hours, and the possibility for upward mobility.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you would enjoy working for us?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Describe our experience. What our resume entails. What the position is all about. Follow up questions. We talked a lot about my skills and then i asked them questions about the job. There was a lot of friendliness and it felt comfortable. I walked out of there like i knew what i said & was confident in what i said.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

You meet with the accounts manager and then meet a couple of other staff members. One who is doing extremely well and one who is doing about average. The manager goes over your resume and explains the job and then asks you a few questions about why you chose GDH. Then you get the good, bad, and the ugly from the two recruiters and then you are on your way.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you chose to apply for the recruiter position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDH Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

Received an e-mail from an internal recruiter at one of their Texas offices. I applied for a position in Oklahoma but he was the first point of contact. We set up a time to have a 30 minute phone interview. The thirty minute phone interview went well. He then said I need to make a video answering a few questions and send it in before they decided if they wanted to continue on with the interview process. So, I sent in a video. Then I was contacted by the hiring manager in the Oklahoma office I had applied to. We had about a 15-30 minute phone interview. I did not make it the next step because they wanted someone who would want to advance into a sales role in the future. I told them that I was not looking to advance into sales. However, I was told at the beginning of the interview process that the final step would be to come in to have a face to face meeting and to speak with current employees.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Met for a next-day interview (in person) and then visited the branch for a tour, interviewed with three people and shadowed a recruiter. Didn't really ask much about past experiences or any questions at all, it was mostly me asking questions to all.