GDH Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.4

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called me after finding my resume online. Asked 2 personal questions and then asked where I was currently working. I responding with my company and the recruiter proceeded to ask me to put them in contact with one of my mangers so that they could talk to they about a possible partnership. I declined, but the recruiter persisted that I try to get them a contact to reach out to. This was a very unprofessional phone call. I believed I would get a chance to present myself and get a possible job opportunity, but instead they tried to use me to get a partnership with my company! I promptly told the recruiter I was done talking to them and to not contact me again. Five minutes after the phone call I received an email again asking if I could put them in contact, which I thought was ridiculous. Never worked with such an unprofessional recruiter before!

Interview Questions

• Can you put me in contact with your company?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDH Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

Received an e-mail from an internal recruiter at one of their Texas offices. I applied for a position in Oklahoma but he was the first point of contact. We set up a time to have a 30 minute phone interview. The thirty minute phone interview went well. He then said I need to make a video answering a few questions and send it in before they decided if they wanted to continue on with the interview process. So, I sent in a video. Then I was contacted by the hiring manager in the Oklahoma office I had applied to. We had about a 15-30 minute phone interview. I did not make it the next step because they wanted someone who would want to advance into a sales role in the future. I told them that I was not looking to advance into sales. However, I was told at the beginning of the interview process that the final step would be to come in to have a face to face meeting and to speak with current employees.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

Describe our experience. What our resume entails. What the position is all about. Follow up questions. We talked a lot about my skills and then i asked them questions about the job. There was a lot of friendliness and it felt comfortable. I walked out of there like i knew what i said & was confident in what i said.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

You meet with the accounts manager and then meet a couple of other staff members. One who is doing extremely well and one who is doing about average. The manager goes over your resume and explains the job and then asks you a few questions about why you chose GDH. Then you get the good, bad, and the ugly from the two recruiters and then you are on your way.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why did you chose to apply for the recruiter position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. Had a phone screen then two office interviews. The people I met with were very positive but honest about the day to day functions. Very impressed by them

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Met with the senior recruiter once for lunch. Then met with the branch manager and senior recruiter for lunch one other time and was offered the position. I accepted the position and the rest was a disaster. I immediately regretted leaving the company I had been with for the last 4 years. Wish I would have known what I was getting myself into. That's why I'm writing this so others don't make the same mistake I did. I still regret working there to this day.

Proposal Team/Technical Writing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Auburn, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very well for me. My recruiter was very friendly, informative and helpful in terms of getting me any further information needed and any references. My next 2 interviews went just as well and ended up getting interviewed for a higher position. An hour after my final interview, I was offered the (higher) position - which I took.

Interview Questions

• I was asked experience, previous examples of successes and how I overcame any failures.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had initially requested a general amount and was offered higher.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Straight and to the point. They wanted to know if I was qualified for the job they were submitting me to. Then I had an in person interview with my manager-to-be, it was also short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Just qualifying questions about my experience type and length.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GDH Consulting (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed over the telephone and spoke with a hiring consultant. The conversation was pleasant and easy flowing. I described several projects and their outcome. I also talked about what role I played in making the projects a success. I inquired what format the client used to develop projects.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous projects and where I got my experience   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? They asked what projects I was currently working on.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDH Consulting.

Interview

Met for a next-day interview (in person) and then visited the branch for a tour, interviewed with three people and shadowed a recruiter. Didn't really ask much about past experiences or any questions at all, it was mostly me asking questions to all.