GENESYS Systems Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GENESYS Systems Integrator Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at GENESYS Systems Integrator

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator.

Interview

First on campus interview through career fair. Fairly simple and behavioral. Nothing out of the ordinary. Got an on site interview about a week after the campus interview. The on site interview consisted of small interviews and conversations with a number of engineers and project engineers at the company and a tour of the facility. The final meeting was with the CEO of the company after which I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

I was referred to GENESYS by a friend. Typically the interview process for non-referrals is lengthy. 2-4 interviews. First is over the phone. Second is a tour of the company and meet with your potential direct superior. Third is meeting with a handful of people. If they're still unsure of you after that, then they'll have a fourth interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had a crystal ball and could look into the future and found yourself no longer at GENESYS, what would be the reason you left?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator.

Interview

The only thing I have to say is be prepared to interview with many different associates from management to co-workers. They strive on finding people that are a good fit not just skills wise, but also with the team environment.

Interview Questions

• After passing interviews with several different management, I was taken to lunch with all of the people I would be working with in my department. It wasn't until their feedback was given to my director that an offer was put on the table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went in as contract to hire, so negotiation was done primarily through placement company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GENESYS Systems Integrator (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

It's an informal culture at Genesys and so was the interview process. More than likely would interview with a manager and one of the engineers. Most of the questions will be related to your experience and how it relates to the industries Genesys is currently involved.

There is an emphasis on passion, so make sure you talk about it during the interview. Or if asked, talk about something you're interested in.

Likeability is another factor and people who tend to be more talkative or easy going have a better chance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough negotiators.