GEP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GEP Interview Questions

Interviews at GEP

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was not very friendly. He pointed out one solution I gave to the case study that he thought was not appropriate, and when I tried to fix this problem in the following talk, he seemed to have a rejective attitude. But the thing was, when I talked to others about the case, they said my solution was ok.

Interview Questions

• Your career path seems different, why do you want to do consulting?   1 Answer

Consulting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (Clark, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

I was hired as part of a SUPER DAY where college student come into the office and meet with several hiring managers.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and got replied after one week. The interviewer was friendly and everything went very well until one of interview asked about a case study. It is raw material supplier for a grocery chain and how to maximize the profits. I answered through many aspects and none of them was satisfied by interviewers.

Interview Questions

• how to maximize the profits for a raw material supplier to a grocery chain   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting, and got a 30min interview. Basic resume go-through for 15minute. Then given a brief market entry case for another 15min. The case very very informal, I think the interviewer is looking for general structure, not actual answer.

Interview Questions

• Why GEP
      GEP is looking to enter Indian market for instant pizza   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First round phone interview with basic questions on motivation why GEP and situation based questions. Relative straight forward and standard questions. Second round case study with standard case study-30 minutes preparation with another 30 minutes to present the results and answer additional case study based questions

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for GEP?
      What are your strenghts and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rahway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GEP (Rahway, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The company hiring process was simple and straightforward. Overall , it consisted of 1 HR phone call and 1 final day onsite interview (1:1 interview and a group discussion). The questions were not difficult

Application

Interview

One was the initial interview held in campus. The other was Super Day held in Clark, NJ. They asked an easy case during the first interview. Super Day had 4 rounds, 1 behavioral, 2 case studies and 1 group case.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GEP in September 2018.

Interview

Behavioral(15 mins)+Case(15 mins)
    Very qualitative business case. They case had zero data and was ambiguous. They did not answer clarifying questions correctly and later pointed out I missed out an important factor.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

One group interview and three 1-1 cases. One of the interviewers is pretty rude, frequently checking his phone while interviewing. When I ask whether my idea is correct, it feels like he also doesn't know the answer. The feedback he provided is ambiguous.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GEP.

Interview

Was through OCR in college. Started of with the standard behavioral/situational questions. It was a 2 on 1 interview but both interviewees were very nice. What ended up throwing me for a loop was the involvement of a case question in a 30 minute first round interview. Most of my peers were in the same boat as me and did not expect it either. Definitely was not an easy one!

Interview Questions

• You are a private equity firm that just bought a gardening supply store, how would you improve revenues?   1 Answer