GMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at GMS

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMS (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Very smooth process. Felt very comfortable throughout. I also felt they were very quick in getting back to me. I feel that GMS is a great company and on the rise. Feel you need to be a hunter and want to get those sales. Need to be comfortable with cold calling.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you have failed?   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GMS.

Interview

Phones Screen, then two online web video conference, shadow/onsite, then verbal offer over the phone. Great positive experience and would reccommend company to anyone looking to get into Benefit Sales. I think the interview process was a bit long but conversational and not too intimidating. You will interview with recruiter, Shadow Benefit Sales Rep, manager/director, VP of Benefits& CEO.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GMS (Phoneton, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview is a 5 minute phone interview. I don't have anything to explain since I didn't get a call back for another interview. The first interview, the person was very nice and professional. I was nervous and messed up.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GMS (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

phone call interview with one person technical round they introduced about company and they mainly work on bgp and eigrp. Then u should have ability to fix issues : i mean troubleshooting , find out the problem. they have 2 teams , if your there you will be one, wireshark,solarwinds etc. they need us citizen for this job , they don't hire other people