GTT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GTT Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2018

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GTT in April 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews. First one is just about the job and a little about yourself. The second phone interview was about 30min and more about you. Then they might invite you for "assessment day"

Interview Questions

• Give a time you were rejected and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Sales Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTT (Austin, TX).

Interview

some questions not related to position and some inappropriate language ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GTT (Oakdale, MN).

Interview

Met with President and discussed position

Negotiation

Vacation time

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GTT in July 2017.

Interview

Typical Questions. Was made a promise of an offer.. Waited and Waited.. Was given every excuse in the book on why it was taking so long... No offer and I am happy that I didn't get their offer! Don't walk away...Run..

Interview Questions

• Can you email me list of accounts you can bring to the company   Answer Question

Network Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GTT (Carrollton, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a standard interview process where the first round was a phone interview with the HR, followed by technical phone round. After successful completion the next round was onsite technical.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were BGP routing protocol based questions.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GTT (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

they asked basic question about my job related. they were asking about user stories, testing methodologies and framework in different methods, using agile methodologies with scrum framework and kanban framework.

Interview Questions

• can you work in production, can you work in agile methodologies, scrum or kanban, how will you determine the user stories, and how will you test without requirements?   1 Answer

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GTT (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very good to start. Consisted of 4 telephone interviews. I was then told that the offer was being extended to me. I had the job.
    Gerald proceeded to ask me for my credentials, income information and references, as he needed to pass it all along to the CEO for approval. A package would be put together for me, the CEO would review, and approve, to forward to me.
    This offer was extended to me in the last week of 8/17. Today is 10/3, and I have finally decided to give this one up.
    I was told initially it would take 4-5 days to approve a package and get it back to me.
    I began to follow up once a week, and was told it was being worked on and that I should have it within that particular week. It never happened.
    I have reached out again, via email, and phone, even to the people I interviewed with and nothing.
    I do not know what happened. This has been one of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever endured. I guess it's a good thing this happened, as I would hate to see how they do treat their established employees.
    Steer clear of this one folks.

Interview Questions

• Just your typical questions regarding your experience, and how are you successful.   Answer Question

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GTT (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager she said she would hire me after 3 months. After one month she wanted to promote me. She was very friendly and kind. And also had was positive. A joy to be around.

Interview Questions

• About my experience with collections. How long I had been doing collections and if I was willing to learn how to be a biller.   Answer Question

Billing and Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemont Furnace, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GTT (Lemont Furnace, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

1st interview. 20 minutes . 2nd interview called the short list. Promised to contact as to whether or not you were selected Goinf on 14 days after second interview still no contact has been made by GTT. If you are not selected after the second interview don’t expect a reply.

Director, Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GTT (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

BEWARE. I interviewed with them and they went back and told my employer. I was fired as a result. Even after I told them to keep it confidential. Interview at your own risk.