GalaxE.Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GalaxE.Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

30 min technical interview. Offer was 55% less than previous 3 years salary history and not even in universe of industry average. Strange that they even took the time to make it.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Recruiter called for the first basic intro round, 15 days later Sr Manager called for the first round. Asked basic project management and risk and change scenario based questions. Call was roughly for 45 minutes. third and final interview was in person. Interviewed by a another Sr.Manager and a technical lead.

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

3 Telephonic rounds. Received Offer but did not join. Organization lacks professionalism, HR's are useless does not communicate details in time. Senior Management is worst. They do not stick to salaries they mention. Irresponsible.

Interview Questions

• Generic as per job requirement, Agile, QA processes   1 Answer

Windows Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went very well.

I was told that I would get a call back "within 48 hours".

They never called back.

I called to follow up, left a voice mail that was not returned.

I called again, left a voice mail that again was never returned.

A totally unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• What is you management style?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called screen interview. Was then set up for an in person interview. Received a tour of the Downtown Detroit office location. Received offer next day. Recruiter was extremely helpful and explained the company and the position. Interview was relaxed and informal. The environment is awesome!

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

Simple. Mostly about MS Project. I had two phone interviews. One with the hiring manager. The other with a Senior Project Manager. I was then called by HR few days later to give me the offer.

Interview Questions

• From 1 - 10 how well do you know MS Project? How many baselines can you have in MS Project? What type of dependencies between tasks can you set in MS Project? What are the advantages for MS Project Server?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Detroit, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the director of marketing in the Detroit office and I had a great experience. She was very up-front with the job that I applied for and told me exactly how they work and I really respected that!

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the Marketing world?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

I had an initial 20-30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager, which went very well. Days later, I was invited for an in-person interview, which I was very much looking forward to and diligently prepared for (creating a comprehensive list of questions about the position, researching the company, etc.). When the "interview" was over, I walked out of there thinking, "What was THAT?" This experience definitely did not qualify as an actual interview. I spoke with 3 people individually for 10 min. or less. One of the interviewers was texting throughout the 3.5 minutes of our "conversation". He had no questions for me and it was painfully clear that he had absolutely no interest in answering any questions I had. In short, it was a fantastic waste of my time. Still, in the interest of maintaining professionalism, I sent the hiring manager a follow-up/'Thank You for your time' email the following day. He did not acknowledge my message and I never heard from him again. Blatantly ignoring a friendly, professional email from a candidate who invested time and energy to interview - not a great way to represent a company.

Interview Questions

• I think I was asked a total of two questions - total. One was, "what interests you about technical writing?"   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy,scenario based to test reial experienceof the candidate. Importance on attitude, comminication skills. Recruiter had a pre screening call for 45 minutes before a face to face few days later. They was only one techno personal round

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Phillipsburg, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an initial conversation with a recruiter about a week and a half ago. After discussing my qualifications and salary requirements, she got back to me and scheduled a Phone Interview with a senior resource. The Phone interview was held at 6:00 so I was able to take it after work. The interviewer was very Manager knowledgeable in Project Management concepts and the use of MS Project.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were general Project Management questions, but some were specific to how certain situations are handled and managed in MS Project (like lead and lag).   1 Answer