GalaxE.Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GalaxE.Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at GalaxE.Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Somerset, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

One of the interviewers was truly wonderful; the other was condescending and left halfway through the interview. Clearly, I was not the candidate they were seeking and this guy didn't want to waste any more time; that's fine. However, his behavior was shockingly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe the ideal software dev process.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

30 min technical interview. Offer was 55% less than previous 3 years salary history and not even in universe of industry average. Strange that they even took the time to make it.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews
    1 - Telephonic and 2-Video interviews

First 2 rounds were done by GalaxE solutions and the third one was with the Client.

There were 3 interviewers from client side who interviewed me and they were really friendly.

Interview Questions

• SOLID principles
      Angular concepts(modules, components)
      Web api authentication process
      Joins (Database)
      Api gateway   Answer Question

SQA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions.

Interview

3 Interviews ,1 from contractor and 2 from galaxe, they have asked me about CMMI and Six sigma, strength and weakness, also about agile. what is acceptance criteria and definition of done, requirement management in which CMMI ml

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Somerset, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

I had several telephone interviews with internal HR recruiter, who was quite nice and very professional. After getting through that round, I was scheduled for a follow-up interview with hiring manager. I took a half day of vacation from my current job to await the phone call. He never called. Later that day, I spoke again with a now-embarrassed HR rep who rescheduled another telephone interview. Again, the hiring manager never called, never emailed, never apologized or rescheduled. Very unprofessional. I withdrew my application. If these people can't keep appointments, I can't imagine how they bring projects in on time.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for a phone interview from the hiring manager.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Recruiter called for the first basic intro round, 15 days later Sr Manager called for the first round. Asked basic project management and risk and change scenario based questions. Call was roughly for 45 minutes. third and final interview was in person. Interviewed by a another Sr.Manager and a technical lead.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Phillipsburg, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I had an initial conversation with a recruiter about a week and a half ago. After discussing my qualifications and salary requirements, she got back to me and scheduled a Phone Interview with a senior resource. The Phone interview was held at 6:00 so I was able to take it after work. The interviewer was very Manager knowledgeable in Project Management concepts and the use of MS Project.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were general Project Management questions, but some were specific to how certain situations are handled and managed in MS Project (like lead and lag).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Three interviews over two days. Focused on skills, tools and technologies. Questions were elementary and not challenging. Some difficulty in sticking to schedules - seems to be a lot emergency meetings going on that disrupted interviews. Not a lot of depth to questions about skills and technologies.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know MS Project?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter. Then had a technical interview, then a client interview. Once I accepted the offer and turned in my resignation with my employer at the time the start date was postponed THREE times. Once at 9pm the night before the actual start date.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GalaxE.Solutions in October 2013.

Interview

The process was very quick. Got a call from the recruiter and then the recruiter setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. When that went well, got a face-to-face. Received an offer on friday.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager say are the three qualities you need to improve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter was very helpful and understanding. The recruiter was very responsive.