Gamcom Solutions Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gamcom Solutions Limited Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamcom Solutions Limited

.NET Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gamcom Solutions Limited in March 2012.

Interview

the first round was a written test comprising of aptitude and technical questions. The technical questions included questions from C#,asp.net and sql server. The next round was the technical interview with a panel of 3 people. I was asked questions regarding .net fundamentals,c# and asp.net. There were also questions on puzzles. The final round was a video conferencing round with uk people.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a value type and a reference type and how does in pan out in terms of memory allocation?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gamcom Solutions Limited in August 2010.

Interview

1. Telephone Interview
    2. Written test
    3. Face 2 Face

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrow on the Hill, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gamcom Solutions Limited (Harrow on the Hill, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

It was a technical telephonic interview and a face to face involving technical written test and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If there are two buckets of 7 ltr and 5 ltr capacity and a well to fill the water how would obtain 6 ltr of water without having a measuring guage.   1 Answer