Gamma Technologies Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gamma Technologies Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2017

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc..

Interview

On-site interview was almost a full day and included a lunch. Most unusual part was making a presentation in front of about 5-10 individuals. This can be a presentation of your student work or work for a previous employer.

Negotiation

Tom, the company President, asked about current salary. So be prepared for that question.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL).

Interview

I had applied online for an open position. The team lead contacted me for a phone interview. The phone interview was basic and we went over my resume. In a weeks time I was asked to come onsite. The onsite interview was scheduled for a day starting with my technical presentation to a panel of 5 and then followed by 3 1:1 interviews. These 1:1 interviews were technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• Question about past experiences and how they relate to Gamma Technologies.   Answer Question

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The first step was a phone call just reviewing my resume on the phone. The second step was a technical interview where I was asked more in depth questions and given a chance to show the different levels of knowledge and skills that I possessed. The third and final step was an on-site interview/tour of the office and some more questions to get a feel for my personality and goals.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of questions regarding my comfort levels with multiple technologies. There were a lot of questions that were intended to feel out how willing I would be to learn new technologies or coding languages.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I probably could have negotiated, but salary and benefits came in at a desirable amount so i simply accepted.

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL).

Interview

I applied to job ad online and heard back from the hiring manager later that day. We talked for approximately 15 to 20 minutes in total. We discussed my resume and work history. He shared information about the company and details of the job, as we discussed how my present and past employment fit with their needs.

He invited me to come in for a face-to-face interview. We agreed upon a date, and he asked me to complete some brief demographic information online so that they can comply with employment laws.

The in-person interview was a group interview with him and two others. It was basically an extended version of our phone conversation, discussing my work history and duties, as well as my goals for the future, and how that fit in with their needs for the position and the company overall. They invited me to ask questions as well, of course, which I had come prepared with.

Interview Questions

• There were no aggressive interviewing techniques or attempts to trip me up. They seemed forthright and honest. It was a "normal," pleasant conversation overall.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hiring manager made me an offer over the phone. He asked me if the salary was within my expectations. It was, so I had no reason to negotiate further. I asked for just a couple of days to discuss with my family, and he had no problem with that.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

First I presented my Master's Project to some upper management people and other employees working in the application of interest.
    Then I had a regular interview with the Application Leader to discuss my background and interests, and he gave me an overview of the company and the job.
    Very nice interview!

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

First round is just a phone screening where they try to find out more about your past experiences.
    Second round is an on-site interview. You need to prepare a 20-25 minute technical presentation. Many of the group leads will be in attendance and will ask you questions throughout the course of your presentation.

Interview Questions

• Questions relevant to the material of your presentation.   Answer Question

Product Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc..

Interview

Applied on the website. Got a call from the technical manager. Interview was about 45 mins. Mostly from past experience and resume. So be prepared with everything from resume. For about 15 ins, he will brief you about the job duties and location. Also, be updated with the company's new projects.