KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gap Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 309 of over 309 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Gap Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

Completed the 2nd round project based interview and received an email that I wasn’t gonna go forward to the final round. Was a little confused because I got positive feedback from the recruiter during my project interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was my project based on and financial questions
    Answer Question

Gap Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

I was given an online assessment, behavioral interview, technical interview, then one more behavioral interview. The interviewers were really nice and friendly. I didn't do too well since it was my first time getting an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gap Inc.

Join the conversation on

Ask A Legal Recruiter

1m

an

Attorney

So I had a short stint at a law firm which is not my resume because it is not worth relaying the future employers this leaves about a 3-month gap in my resume total. This year I started doing freelance work and have done a substantial amount of assignments for other law firms I was thinking of extending the start date of the freelance work to the beginning of my work Gap in order to provide some coverage for it, is this unethical? Does this scream I'm covering up a gap? Let me know your thoughts

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

The 1/5 of the Technical Interview questions made no sense and the test cases were confusing. I spent almost the entire test trying to figure out what the question was asking. Other than that the other questions were pretty easy.

Interview Questions
  • What would happen if these functions were performed on the stack? (this one wasn't hard)