Gap Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 229 of over 229 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

A phone call then a secondary interview and a super day. Created a pitch for a new brand. Must demonstrate curiosity and passion for the retail industry. Sustainability and social corporate responsibility also key topics during interview process

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you failed and how did you learn from the experience.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Gap Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who was very kind and helpful. I had a 30 minute phone call with them and then had a 45 min video interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager was nice as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked to write simple sql qeuries and 3 python questions which included finding max number, outputtinh values of a dictionary with no duplicates and counting the occurrence of a number

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the interview at Gap,So I went through it and it was a nice to experience, Interview was more about domain-level knowledge in android and a few ds and algo questions and it felt fun and there was a managerial round which also went well and it was more about personal questions then tech one and there was hr discussion for the package.I liked the interviews and liked the company too,

Interview Questions
  • Three sum,two sum and missing number in array which will have up to n natural numbers and i solved 3 of them but three sum i was not able to optimize it well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (South San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

H1 b has become comedy skit gap does this much more better way Guess been through 3 rounds all of them were to file gc for their internal employees i guess

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gap Inc. in May 2021

Interview

Three rounds of interview --> 2-techinical , 1- mgmnt round. + HR round. Within 1 week three rounds were finished. HR round took some time , and the reason stated was pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a requirement and asked how will you suggest the architecture, covering all the physical and security aspects. Subsequent questions got knitted on their own since this is a vast topic.
1 person found this interview helpful

Gap Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

Interview went smooth. Nothing too difficult in terms of questions or out of the ordinary either. The process took about a month and was about three rounds of interviews with separate people. The first interview was very brief and the other two interviews took about 45 min each in an individual and group setting.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you were under pressure and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (Hyderābād) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was total 3 rounds. Process is simple. But the perks offered is very low compared to the market standards. They have rigid policies. Dont care How good the candidate is. They will not pay what you ask. They will pay what they can, and any other small or big service based organization can superceed this offer. So, pay wise and hike wise. Gap is not a right choice to join

Interview Questions
  • 1. Access policies. 2. Data Engineering (Scalability, Security, etc). 3. ETL 4. ML Deployment, retraining flow.
1 person found this interview helpful

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap Inc. in Apr 2021

Interview

1 phone screen, 4 panel interview. They decided to go with an internal candidate. Getting a rejection is never easy but there were some red flags here. First, the employees seemed miserable. The recruiter would not respond to my emails, and the hiring manager telling me to reach out to him for an update, and when i did - he told me that HR would get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Basic situational questions. Nothing too hard just google top 10 situational questions and you'll probably be prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gap Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Fairly easy but takes a looooong time. From end to end the process took 2 months and it came down to me and another candidate. From the comments I received it seemed the other candidate was more technical than me. You can definitely tell there's a lack of communication internally, and lots of red flags popped up throughout the recruitment process. The recruitment process was the following: -Zoom intro with recruiter -45min zoom interview with hiring manager -two 30min interviews with data scientists on the team -30min interview with the director of department -45min follow-up with hiring manager Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • Explain linear regression to a 5 year old. Describe past projects. What's your favorite machine learning model and why. Explain who your key stakeholders were in previous role. How did you communicate results from a machine learning model to key stakeholders.

Gap Inc.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gap Inc.

Interview

2 rounds technical and architect rounds. Asked on basic programming and project related design approach questions. i tried to answer all. intervuew did well both rounds and was expected call from HR. But no intimation or update.

Interview Questions
  • print star pyramid/right triangle/project related design and approach
Viewing 1 - 10 of 229 Interviews