Gecko Hospitality Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gecko Hospitality Interview Questions

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

There were behavioral interview questions about experience and skill sets. It was a phone interview initially. It was followed up by second interview with resume. I was asked to do a Skype interview. It was a quick process and I felt that the hiring manager was clear about job expectations and reason for opening.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Frisco, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Had phone convo with franchise owner, followed up with second call. Met in person for 2 hours to go over my questions and answered them in detail. Was dedicated to filling in any blanks and was very straight forward. No ambiguity Great approach.

Hospitality Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Chalfont, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience, it was more about your background in the hospitality industry to find out if you have a proven track record in interviewing and hiring. We really talked for a long time about my background and my career path.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the industry?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewed directly with company owner Bob Krzak, after talking with the local Franchisee Brian Hartwig. They both made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process, and ensured it was a good match for all involved.

Interview Questions

• How self motivated are you?   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality.

Interview

looking for a executive chef position where I can advance my skills and talents, allowing me to grow with your company and to create a positive environment for both you myself and the client.

Interview Questions

• I was tested on my skills to ascertain I could do as I stated   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality in June 2014.

Interview

the recruiter asked the usual questions to get to know more about my professional background. Always take a note pad and some notes. If you study before hand - it's an easy interview

Interview Questions

• there was not one, i studied, always study for an interview   Answer Question

Restaurant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Chalfont, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Similar to Restaurant Interviews. Explain your strength and weaknesses. typical Day in the life situations. How to handle particular situations. What to expect from this new job. How it is similar and how your strengths and restaurant experiences can help others. etc.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to improve sales and the bottom line in the facility you are currently managing?   2 Answers