General Atlantic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Atlantic

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at General Atlantic (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my university career portal and got an interview call. The email said I would have 2 30 minute interviews but when I went for the interview, I was told I will just have 2 15 minute interviews with each interviewer.

The first interview was a resume interview and the interviewer was gauging my interest in GA. The second interviewer was curt and asked me a technical question even before we made introductions. After a couple of short questions, the interviewer wrapped up the conversation and gave me his business card. The second interview lasted maybe 5 minutes and both interviewers said they see me as a great fit and would give "the strongest recommendation" for me. I didn't get a call for second rounds so make of that what you will.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at General Atlantic in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for internship through my campus recruiting platform, only sent my resume and got an on campus interview. There were two thirty minute interviews, one was with an analyst and the other was with a lady from HR. The interviews weren't stressful and I thought I performed decently well but did not get a super day.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would analyze a company and its industry   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at General Atlantic (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I did a phone call with an associate for 15 min and went through my brief background. Then I did a second meeting with a partner which lasted for 5 min and didn't hear back.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at General Atlantic in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my school by sending resume. Got notified of interview about a week later. At interview, they asked mainly fit and personality questions. Had two back to back 30-minute interviews with two of the workers at the firm. Both were very nice and seemed very interested in getting to know me. Made me feel comfortable.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Atlantic (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was taken by 5 people. First was with the Senior paralegal, then with another paralegal, after that 2 attorney's took at the interview and lastly it was the head of HR. All asked questions based on my past work experience. It was a very friendly interview. They made me very comfortable. The next day the HR person called and told me I got a job. Overall it as a very smooth and quick process.

Interview Questions

• the main thing they asked me was on my past work experience.   Answer Question