General Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Parts

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Parts (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted between a half hour and an hour. We talked about my previous job experience and how it related to the position they were looking to fill. The very next day I went in for an in person interview that was mostly the same conversation, but with two managers instead of one. The interview lasted about an hour and I was offered the job on the spot. I, personally, found the interview to be very easy and laid back, however I am extremely confidant about my skills and get along with most people very easily.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at General Parts (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

Long due to there process of spreading everything into one trip one question result in a very long process . At the time of the final interview it was very unorganized extremely unprofessional in every way possible.

Interview Questions

• If would go out for drinks with them   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at General Parts.

Interview

Panel interview was used with Targeted Selection / behavioral based interview quesitons looking for specific historical experience within the parameters of the questions. Each interviewer takes notes and responds with questions relevant to the response from the candidate. Drill down questions are used to assist in verifying that the experience being described is actual and not made up during the interview.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Parts in April 2010.

Interview

received a very short telephone interview. It felt very impersonal. Rather be interviewed in person.

Interview Questions

• what qualifys you to work customer service seeing you worked as a auto parts handler   Answer Question