Genoa Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2018

2.2

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Had 2 interviews. One by phone . One in person . Both went extremely well . Both interview personnel were very cordial.
    Offer was made about 2 weeks after 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• How I helped a patient with a difficult situstion   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Tukwila, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

I had three separate interviews with Genoa; the Accounts Payable Supervisor, Accounting Supervisor, VP/Controller. They liked me enough to ask me to continue coming in for interviews, but ultimately decided that I didn't have enough large company experience - which they could have decided on after my original interview or after reviewing my resume. Largely disappointed that they expected me to keep coming back in - while already working a full-time job and expected me to take the time off to talk to them (when it was originally supposed to be a one-day interview). The Accounting Supervisor came well prepared for the interview and asked me really great interview questions, but ultimately would not have been my direct supervisor for the position. The staff seems to be overworked as the company has grown to such a scale that they can't hire enough staff to keep up with the growth.

Interview Questions

• Please explain your work history and how it is related to this job.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Rome, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very fast. You would apply for the job and if you were a qualified candidate the recruiter would contact you via email or phone and set up an interview with the site manager. They were very nice and detailed about everything. After my interview I started a week later due to drug screening and new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How often were you tardy or absent from your previous job?   Answer Question

RSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a recruiter, then the manager, both over the phone. Then I was flown in to Eagon for a face to face. It was a great process and the manager seems very compatible.

Interview Questions

• My approach to interfacing with people.   1 Answer

CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Independence, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview done on the phone was good. Then I had an interview on site with the pharmacy manager. The on site manager did not ask anything about me she simply went overseas job description and told me she had someone else to meet with and then I could expect to hear from them within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you love about pharmacy?   1 Answer
    • What is one thing you dislike about pharmacy?   1 Answer

Consumer Medication Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line and received call from a recruiter. She was great and set up an interview right away. Comfortable interview with CMC supervisor and pharmacy manager - I enjoyed meeting with them. Everyone was very professional and friendly. An offer was made within a day or two of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with the served population.   1 Answer

I received an unexpected call from another agency for employment that better fit my schedule. (I didn't apply for the position - the director contacted me.) I would have otherwise joined Genoa-QOL.

Phlebotomist/Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Auburn, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Phlebotomist Supervisor, Pharmacy Supervisor, and another phlebotomist/pharmacy assistant that was currently working there. The interview was going okay until the Pharmacy Supervisor came in and went on a rant about how he refuses to hire a phlebotomist that would be making more money then the people already working there. He was also talking about how's he's trying to change that, because he felt the phlebs got paid the lowest. It seems like he was mainly talking to the current worker who was in the room during the interview. It was just pretty odd. He left shortly after that and that's when I asked the Phleb Supervisor about the pay rate. I felt that I wouldn't receive the job after leaving being I asked for too much pay wise.

Interview Questions

• If I ever worked around mental health patients and how I would feel working around them?   Answer Question

MDS Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Jackson, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was via phone with the MDS Manager. The second interview consisted of the MDS Manager, pharmacy manager, pharmacist, and the pharmacy owner. Because it was later acquired by Genoa, I assume that the regional manager will take the place of the pharmacy owner.

PRN Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare (Johnstown, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had previously interviewed for a FT PIC at Johnstown ACRP site, so I knew the area supervisor. The national recruiters acknowledged that I had an application on line, and spoke with area supervisor. They telephoned me back and offered me the PRN position.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genoa Healthcare.

Interview

Received a call from the HR Recruiter, very nice and professional, asked the normal HR questions, told me should would pass my resume to the hiring manager. Heard back from them rather quickly, went in to an interview just a few days later. I was told after that interview they would get back to me the next week. I heard back from them the next day, they asked for me to come back and meet the other individual I would support. I was told I would hear back from then in a week. I got the call saying they went with someone else. I was disappointed when the job was placed back onto the boards.