Genting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genting Interview Questions

2.5

Croupier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Genting Highlands (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genting (Genting Highlands (Malaysia)).

Interview

The interviewer will ask for 10 Basic mathematical questions which you have to score 7 and more to get the job. You have to use mental calculation to answer. No calculator or paper will provided or to be use. Then there will be a Colour blind test. Then the interviewer will touch your palm then you have to close and open your palm after one minute for sweating palm test. No sweaty palms. Minimum height 155 cm(female), 160 cm (male).

Interview Questions

• Basic mathematical questions like
      17*17=
      321+123=
      200-5%=
      Normally the interviewer will ask around 10 maths questions. Higher the score higher your chance to get the job.
      2 Answers

Croupier Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genting (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I send my cv to the chosen club I like and got a phone call in less than a week. I knew that they are looking for new staff at that time, that is why was so easy arrange an interview/ table test. On interview day, after a table test I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• There was no tricky questions; just a usuall thing -the croupier have to perform well on table test.   Answer Question

Casino Dealer/Slot Interview

Interview

Friendly interviewer. As usual they will ask about your background like family background, why you want to apply this job, and some math questions. Normally is not the difficult. The math is some kind of test to examine you don't have a trouble in basic calculation. They will decide hire or not to hire on the spot and schedule the date to start working.

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three interviewers and the whole process took around 45 mins. One of the interviewer is friendly while the rest look very serious and doesn't talk much. The just sit there and observe how I answer question asked by their colleague. They will ask many questions to test your problem solving and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Genting Berhad?   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Genting Highlands (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genting (Genting Highlands (Malaysia)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was late for an hour. A panel of three interviewer. There was two HR person and an IT manager. Interview was just normal chit-chatting and not even one technical question was asked. The interviewer was very arrogant. Bad experience.

Interview Questions

• No technical question was asked. Interviewer just ask question about yourself and your school life.   Answer Question

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genting (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

friendly and relaxed the service manager travelled to Glasgow from wolverhampton to meet in a one to one relaxed setting the interview itself was very relaxed, friendly and didn't take too long, i was asked some technical questions and what my present salary was and within 10 minutes i was offered a position to which after discussing with my family, i accepted

Contact Centre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genting (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

Open house Recruitment
     Got an invitation then The interview process went well and they are accommodating. They gives career talks. First, They have 2 major interviews one by one and they will set you for the interview with the manager after a week and for the employment test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2014.

Interview

Short and casual conversation on your interest in the industry, pervious job experience and passion toward joining the company. one inteviewer. Nice and easy going. another two assistant manager oberserving whether you suitable in their team. They explain the company direction and possibility of development in future.be confident and understand the company background

Room Division Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Genting Highlands (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genting (Genting Highlands (Malaysia)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied the position through their career website and then received a phone call 3 days later for face to face interview invitation. I was interviewed by housekeeper as I applied for housekeeping position. only 3 questions were asked and got job offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• 1. what is housekeeping?
      2. what is supervisor role?
      3. how do you inspect room?
      Answer Question

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Genting Highlands (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genting (Genting Highlands (Malaysia)) in July 2012.

Interview

first round passed- go to second round
    first round people not friendly, and ask a lot of harsh questions, case study, what if questions.

Interview Questions

• will you kill your brother, if he is a dangerous people (terrorist)   3 Answers

got better offer from other company