GeoShack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GeoShack

2.8

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GeoShack (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

the Interview happened onsite and technical round and Hr Round is taken on the same date . They give answer after few days for the net round which is taken by the team lead which would an another hr round and basic technical round and than they would arrange for the last interview that would be with the President which again would be based on what work you have done and how that is going to be helpful to their organization , they need mostly people who have experience on e-commerce or can work on e-commerce and have work preferably on web technologies.

Interview Questions

• They asked to write me a simple program and other unpredictable questions which you can answer easily   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Waste of time interviewing with CEO. Never put his phone down, read emails/text through out interview. Has no courtesy to potential employee. Doesn’t have people skills

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GeoShack (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by corporate leadership in Dallas, TX. Interviewed with various business segment leaders. The interview process was very in-depth, and detailed around total business acumen. I thought the interview process was very straight forward, and the business leaders were very transparent in what they were searching for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GeoShack in May 2015.

Interview

Applied in-person. There is no formal HR-people in the company. Hiring decisions made by division managers after consultations with the owner in Texas. Pretty straight forward. Always check the references so info you provide better be up-to-date and people should be available.

Interview Questions

• Previous sales experience. Experience in geomatic technologies i.e. Survey, Laser Scanning, Construction. Sales targets and if they ever achieved?   Answer Question

Bench Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GeoShack (Markham, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Lengthy...3 interviews and one of the managers didn`t realize I already had an interview with another manager. Made me fill out a form which basically puts your resume into a different format.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GeoShack in May 2019.

Interview

Applied and got a response back from their Hiring Manager fairly quickly. However the person who reached out was plainly rude, and kept pestering by calling multiple times during office hours leaving voicemails in an unfriendly tone.

It was clear that he did not the fact acknowledging it was mid week while those calls were made, and everyone has their priorities at their current role.

Wouldn't recommend applying to them at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have time for an interview over this weekend?   1 Answer