GeoVax Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2012

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GeoVax

GeoVax

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GeoVax (Smyrna, GA) in Dec 2011

Interview

The director contacted me about my resume I submitted online and was intrigued with it. She spoke to me about the job and what she needed. We spoke in depth about my experience and what I can do for the company. She then asked me to come in for a face to face panel interview. The panel asked me various questions, however the director really asked me more about my experiences as my previous company. I was very apprieciative about the company and it's status of stability in staying open. The panel were very comfortable and inviting. The work culture seem to be very laid back, like a business casual environment. After the interview she contacted my references and within a day of speaking with my references she called and offered me the position. My advice to people that are interviewing, I learned a lot of companies are looking more and more at the personality of the individual than the "skills". Skills and knowledge are a plus, however, if you have a "difficult" type personality, than these employers may not look at you as the type of person they want in their company; especially if their company has employees that gel well with one another. So, my advice would be to show the true human side to yourself, ie outside interest and activities.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed