George Washington University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

George Washington University Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.5

Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George Washington University.

Interview

Had 2 interviews and was never followed-up with. Had to find out I didn't get the job via the online application database. The interview process wasn't conducted in a very timely fashion.

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was called by the nurse recriter to set up an interview appointment, then I was interviewed by a nurse on the floor I applied. I was offered to shadow on the floor about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at George Washington University.

Interview

I had initiated my talks with the PI in Dec 2015 and got the offer in Jun 2016. There were almost three interviews conducted over Skype due to my then location, including a talk over video call.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions about Biological Sciences and the specified projects.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was invited in for an in-person interview and I met with all three relevant people at one time. THis was after my initial interview with the internal temp agency here. I appreciated that they did not draw out the process.

Student Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty chill. The program director and I grabbed coffee and talked about my qualification for this position. They understand that it is student applying so it is generally easy

Student CSA Interview

Interview

Quick and efficient, the questions were pertinent to the responsibilities of the role. The manager was courteous and well humoured. I would reccommend to other students for sure.

Interview Questions

• What type of challenges with students have you witnessed before and how have you confronted those issues.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very informal, through the PI / faculty member on the study. Email went out on our student listserv and I was able to apply via e-mail, then go through the hiring process from there.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

I was asked to Teach a course that I did well in as an undergraduate student. I am continuing my research that I started as an undergradute student at the Masters Level. The research is focused on optical computing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give a demonstration lecture on an introduction to sets and graphs for the course I was going to be teaching on the foundations of computing.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at George Washington University in April 2017.

Interview

I had an initial screening interview over the phone, followed by an interview in person, with multiple groups of people I would be working with. The 2 group in-person interviews took about 1-2 hours total. Then it was over a month after that when I heard back that they had pursued other candidates, despite attempts to follow up and get an update on the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite type of design project to work on?   Answer Question

Lobbyist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at George Washington University (Washington, DC).

Interview

Two step - first with the director and the second with the office staff. The first step appeared to be directed toward experience and knowledge and the second toward office culture. Office culture was weighted more heavily than experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The second stage group interview had less to do with what the candidate knew or could accomplish and more to do with whether or not they would fit into the office culture. I was stunned to be asked "what was my favorite fruit".   Answer Question