Georgetown University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgetown University Interview Questions

Interviews at Georgetown University

2.5

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgetown University in October 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with staff at the office where I had applied for a job. In the first interview, I was asked general questions — about my resume, behavioral tendencies, etc. — and soon received a phone call to schedule a second phone interview, which focused more on the job and relevant experience. I was told that I would hear about an in-person interview by a certain date, and that the hiring manager would contact me "either way." After their self-imposed deadline passed, I sent a follow-up email to reiterate my interest and inquire about the status of the job, but never received any sort of response to that email either. I'm fine with not getting the job, but completely cutting off all communication with an applicant isn't the best way to inform them they didn't get the job — especially if you tell them you'll be in contact "either way" and set a deadline for doing so.

Associate Dean Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Georgetown University (Washington, DC) in March 2018.

Interview

Ethical and kind process. Somewhat slow to get to final interview on campus. Staff were wonderful! Students are extraordinary. Follow up was quick after final interview. Given adequate time to review the offer and consider my expectations.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgetown University in August 2018.

Interview

Soomth and fun, He did most of the talking where I asnwers yes or no. Just some general question about the job. I think it would be pertty easy for me to get the job but aperrently they have better options.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgetown University (Washington, DC) in February 2018.

Interview

applied online through the university jobs board. days later i received a phone call from my future PI and discussed my previous work experience. following this interview, i went to the university and met with him in a formal setting. days later i received my job offer. i then accepted this offer. the end.

SPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgetown University (Washington, DC) in October 2018.

Interview

Skype interview with basic interview questions. I spoke with recruiter on Skype audio. Recruiter asked questions about my resume and experience. I was invited to second round interview with the panel which consists of four people. After that is a writing/analytical exercise and then a final meeting with the senior managers.

Clerical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgetown University.

Interview

it was easy, i received a response to an email within a week asking to set up an interview. you can find most of these jobs on the student employment website

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgetown University (Washington, DC).

Interview

After a phone screening there was a peer interview followed by a one to one interview with the hiring manager. Both interviews were relatively short and the whole process only lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to move careers? What are you looking for in your next job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgetown University.

Interview

Initial communication over the phone was very brief. The actual interview was one on one basically just discussing my past work experiences and what I would be doing at Georgetown. I met with a few other people that I would be working with to discuss my experience and what I would be helping with and right before I left they let me know they would like me to start the next week. I thought it would be more involved.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any question that was too difficult. Mainly just talking about my past work experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgetown University (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were two steps, a phone call interview and then an in person, active interview. It was a great experience and was super streamlined into starting at the company. I really enjoyed the process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgetown University.

Interview

Received first run by phone discussing general questions about background, the reason to apply the position, what's interesting part for this job position. And then I received notifications within 1 week.