Germain Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Germain Motor Company

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Germain Motor Company

Internet Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Germain Motor Company in January 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews and two different days. The sales manager was very nice but the info I got from hi didn't match everything that the GM said. It ended up getting cleared up before I accepted the position.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Germain Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

I spoke with a few of the sales managers and the general manager. First it was a phone call to set up an interview. Interview lasted about 3 hours total. A few days went by and I followed up and was invited back in for a second interview, which lead to their offer and my acceptance.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your past performances. They want to know that you are willing to put in the effort in order to be successful, keep your head up in the tough times, and maintain a consistent increase of sales month over month/year over year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Germain Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

If a person wants a job in sales, show an interest and willingness to work, and they will receive a job. However, to be successful, they should have a good work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Can you start at the end of the week?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Germain Motor Company (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online was contacted the very next day and scheduled an interview for the following day and was hired the next week after scheduling the drug test and passing the background check. It was very easy and strait forward.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work Evenings and Saturdays   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Germain Motor Company (Beavercreek, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

If you are alive and warm body your hired, they prefer people who have no experience so you don't realize how bad the pay plan is general manager does the interview and is very a Rogan and actually was caught in many lies would tell stories with dates and they would not line up with reality as in he would have been selling 38 cars a month when he was 4