Getinge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Getinge Interview Questions

Interviews at Getinge

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Getinge in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter, Carlos something, contacted me. Said it was because I had military service, had initial phone interview that day. Then he called me back a few days later requesting an onsite interview. So I called him back, but then he said he didn't call me, but wanted to schedule one anyway.
    Once that whole debacle happened, I realized it was better to decline. He continued to call me for a week or so afterwards.
    Lots of red flags, their HR is a joke.

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Getinge (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round of HR interview.I Had to describe my skills and work experience.Why i am a good match for the given profile and how soon i can join the company.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Getinge (Rochester, MN).

Interview

Hiring process took a long time... Be patient.
    3 total interveiws (1- phone, 2- face-to-face)
    There is a long competency test that must be passed to get hired.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Getinge.

Interview

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
    4 interviews total. First was a phone interview with the recruiter. Second was in-person with regional manager. Third was phone interview with HR manager. Fourth was in-person where they flew me out to their US HQ in NJ. It was down to two candidates, I met the guy I was up against and they put us on the same flight going home. That was awkward because we sat right next to each other. They told me they would be making a decision within the week. I waited a week before I started making phone calls to follow up. I called three different people however nobody would take my calls and I left several voicemails but no call backs. Very unprofessional. This is the first time I have ever experienced something like this. If I didn't get the job, just tell me. I'm an adult, I can take the bad news. But avoiding my calls and not returning my messages is just downright unprofessional.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

A few weeks after applying online, they called me to schedule an in-person interview. I spoke with multiple employees in the department one after another. The questions were geared towards my experience in the role and how I would go about dealing with common issues that would arise in that position. No engineering question were asked and it definitely wasn't a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a challenge and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Getinge (Fairfield, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

We had a telephone was scheduled. Phone Connection was poor. Employer requested to reschedule. After several inquiries, no response received. I will not try again! Very non-courteousand unprofessional management.

Interview Questions

• Couldn't hear well due to poor connection.   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Getinge (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

Lots of brief phone calls with a recruiter throughout spontaneous times of the day. Technical phone screening with the lead engineers with questions regarding C++ and experience. Two hour on-site with lead, HR, and engineers for a technical portion. After the first round of interviews, informed there would be another round to do a cultural fit. Ghosted after the first round.

Interview Questions

• Implement two classes, rectangle and square, from a base class Shape.   Answer Question

R&D Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Getinge (Merrimack, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

No tricky questions. Straight out of your resume. Get familiar with your resume, what you have done be honest and you will be okay. Don't make up things which a lot of people did.

Ht Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Getinge (Wayne, NJ) in June 2019.

Interview

Unnecessarily long and uncoordinated. The hiring managers were nice but asked questions that didn’t align with your typical intern questions. They were asking questions that seemed to turn down any creativity or possibility of growth. Internships are to learn not to force someone into telling you they want to stay with your company forever.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in the internship??   1 Answer
    • How was the interview process?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Getinge (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

HR were good in communicating the business needs, poor in providing formal job description, good in follow up and feedback, good with providing offer and contract. Found panel interview with Senior Leaders disappointing. Interview turned toward individuals self importance, irrelevant topics, non measurable questions, non specific questions to the role, poor requests for examples and an enormous amount of repetitive waffle that was completely of topic, non engaging, non personable and far from productive. Walked away disappointed on their knowledge of the business's and time taken for the interview.

Negotiation

Provided all the information at time of submitting my interest