Ghafari Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ghafari Associates Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Dearborn, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I noticed they were hiring my position online, so I submitted a resume and followed up with a phone call. After a few phone interviews I met with the head of HR, The Head of Practice technology, and The head of electrical engineering in a conference room to discuss some of the working of the company and some of the projects and accomplishments I have been associated with

Interview Questions

• What experience level in various design software do you have?   1 Answer

Nov 27, 2017 – Response Team

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, and welcome aboard!

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

Applied online then had a phone screening with recruiter.
    Invited on-site for an interview at their Dearborn Offices. Interviewed with the group manager and HR representative. The interview took about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions such as what software you are proficient in, work experience, behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Nov 27, 2017 – Response Team

We appreciate the time you took to review the interview process. Glad to have you join the team!

Senior Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Dearborn, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call/preliminary screening with HR who followed up the next week scheduling an in-person interview with CMO. In-person followed by a second interview/phone call with another leader within the department.

Interview Questions

• Describe professional background and range of projects relating to this role.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, the interviewee seemed friendly. The questions were pretty basic and it was for an entry level position. FYI, average salary values from Glassdoor don't necessarily correlate to an entry-level salary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ghafari? What drives you? What would you want to do, how can you benefit the company?   Answer Question

Architect III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Dearborn, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Long phone interview with HR.. In person interview.. Competency / drawing tests.. Physical, drug test and background screening. They were not honest about the structure of management after voicing the concerns about management at my last job. I was complaining about dinosaurs in the system and they should have warned me they had even more dinosaurs to contend with.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Was very professional, was able to speak with both the HR manager and my direct line manager. Both were very knowledgeable about the position and were able to answer all my questions and give a lot of information about backlog and ensure we had enough work to be busy for at least a year, which is an important factor in choosing a job. The meeting room was nice and was given a tour of the office and a chance to meet the upper management, which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working on large infrastructure projects, and what is your software background?   1 Answer

Nov 27, 2017 – Response Team

Thank you for the thorough review! Welcome to Ghafari!

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ghafari Associates (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

It was a very friendly and welcoming process. It was very professional and satisfying. The questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate