Gibbs Die Casting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gibbs Die Casting

Sort:

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gibbs Die Casting (Henderson, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview at military recruiting hiring conference in Chicago with Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of North American Manufacturing. Then 3 round interview panel at the plant, with members of engineering, production, quality, and human resources department. Questions were asked based on leadership experience, background, personal life, and leadership style.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gibbs Die Casting (Mishawaka, IN) in February 2007.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• what do you like about yourself   1 Answer
    • what is the hardest thing you ever did   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gibbs Die Casting (Henderson, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was for the most part nonexistent in a physical sense. I basically was required to take a test that asked me a number of questions and if I wouldn't have been able to get the job. I took the test, was able to pass it, and then immediately started the drug screening process and began training.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift up to 60 pounds on a regular basis?   1 Answer

Office Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gibbs Die Casting in February 2014.

Interview

I met with their HR Director and we spoke about the position and what they were looking for. I had the opportunity to talk about my experiences and what I was looking for in a position. We had some areas that we did not agree on, but they were not as significant and we proceeded.

I was offered the position and was told it may take a little bit as they had to run a background check.

I have been with the company for over 2 years and while it has its ups and downs I can truly say they stand behind what they say.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple priorities when they are all due at the same time?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gibbs Die Casting (Henderson, KY).

Interview

Was a three-member panel. Tell about yourself? What kind of qualifications do you have? How would you solve a problem? If it is in the middle of the night and you can not find the answer what would you do?

Interview Questions

• If you have a phone call from the Company President and the line is down at the same time, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • After being turned down and having no answer to why. I went on to pass 5 tests to become a technology teacher. Once again this is a company in the area that claims they can not find qualified workers.   Answer Question