Gilbane Building Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Gilbane Building Company

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gilbane Building Company

Found 43 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (United States)

Interview

Met with the company during a career fair and had a follow up interview. The company was very responsive and provided me with ample opportunity to prepare. The interview was structured and a very low stress environment where I felt they were just looking to gage my fit.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to travel?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (United States)

Interview

Two interviews. One with the Senior Vice President and one with the Project Executive. The interview was on site. The last interview was with HR in the main office in order to go over details.

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (United States)

Interview

Phone screen > Hiring Mgr > panel interview > Sr Mgr followed Covid protocols, meetings in person. Recruiter was in house. Staff dressed in full business attire, wear a suit and tie.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you got from point X in your career to today
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Boston, MA)

Interview

Online application, One interview for 20 minutes with two people, got a call later that week with an offer, very easy experience, nice interviewers, met at job fair, whole process took less than a month

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (New York, NY)

Interview

It was easy they asked basic questions about the classes that you have take and if you had any prior experience. they also asked questions about my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2019

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me to fill out a questionnaire via email a few days after I applied. The questionnaire was basically to get to know me a bit better in terms of my experience. A little less than a week after I sent back the questionnaire I got asked when I was available for an interview. I was scheduled to interview with the Operations manager and HR manager. When I got there the Ops manager was in a meeting but stepped out to meet with me. They also had me meet with one of the Project Executives which was nice. Mainly just discussed my experience and why I would like to work with Gilbane. The people were friendly, overall great interview, not super stressful either.

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Providence, RI) in Feb 2019

Interview

One on one in-person on site interview. Process is very clear and approachable, HR staff is helpful at every step. Employee/interview conductor was very kind and honest. Took around 3 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • STAR based behavioral questions (situation, task, action, result)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2018

Interview

it was nice and they were friendly. I was 100 % sure i got the job but apparently i did not get the job. I am still applying to them and hoping I get a second chance

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2018

Interview

I have interviewed with PX and SPX. They were friendly and easy going. Asked me about my experience and what do I know about the company. I believe that they were in need for people. The interview was focused on what would I be exposed to in the field

Interview Questions
Gilbane Building Company
Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane Building Company (Charlottesville, VA) in Oct 2017

Interview

It was a skype audio interview. The interviewers were very nice and attentive. They asked difficult questions, but nothing university had not really prepared me for. They seemed genuinely interested in who I was as a person, not just my skill set.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43