Gilbane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gilbane Interview Questions

Help Desk Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gilbane (Concord, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, the process took almost 3 months. At first, it was a phone screening by the Talent Acquisition Specialist (based in Arlington, VA), then a face to face interview (the 2 people who interview me are based in San Jose, CA). The interview went well, and then 3 days later i received a call from the Manager of Technical Services (based in Baltimore, MD) for a second interview over the phone.

After that, that was it. I usually check with the Talent Acquisition Specialist every other week to get an update about the interview and he will usually say they are about to wrap things up.

Eventually after about a month later, i decided to check with the Talent Acquisition Specialist again and see what's going on, here was his response: Thanks for following up. I was waiting on final feedback and have received word that they’ve decided to pursue another candidate at this time. I’ll keep you posted should other opportunities present themselves. Thanks for your time and I wish you the best in your job search.

Like seriously!!! They didn't even see it necessary to let me know until after i sent them an email. I mean, you always call / email me whenever you wanted my presence or attention, but you couldn't even send me a just ordinary one email to inform me of the outcome.

Enough said. But for a company as Gilbane, this is not a good thing to do. Respect and appreciate people's time and effort.

Regional Technology Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gilbane (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very long, here is the quick break down:

1 - Phone interview with recruiter
    2 - In person interview with the person who would me direct boss
    3 - Phone interview with CTO
    4 - In person interview with two executives (non-IT)

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Lack of communication from recruiter was worst part of the process. First contact was November 15th and was finally rejected by January 21st.   Answer Question

Transition Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gilbane (Baltimore, MD) in March 2011.

Interview

I was offered another position before Gilbane extended an offer. My initial contact came from the companies recruiter. She explained the position and was not very free with details. She offered advice on what to discuss at the next step. She was also clear there is a lot of travel or permanent relocation associated with each new project. The advantages seemed to be a secure family oriented job.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you moved and what is the process.   Answer Question