Glacier Bancorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glacier Bancorp

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glacier Bancorp (Kalispell, MT) in December 2018.

Interview

It was fast and professional, my interviewers were well prepared and I felt like I had the chance to talk about my skills and experience. It was a panel interview and each interviewer took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were all geared to the job description. They were fair and balanced.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glacier Bancorp in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was very easy and simple. I Interviews for North cascades Bank , very friendly and home'y feeling.

Filled out a credit check , background check form in the interview and was told I should know within a week at most.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bigfork, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glacier Bancorp (Bigfork, MT) in March 2015.

Interview

Most enjoyable interview I have ever experienced. It was conducted by both the branch manager and teller supervisor. They were both fun and engaging and helped me to feel at ease during the process. They have a printed list of questions about past work experience, how you would handle certain job related situations.

IT Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glacier Bancorp (Missoula, MT) in September 2016.

Interview

I was placed in a conference room and filled out all of my personal information by myself which took like 10 minutes. I was then asked 20 questions by someone that was on the Service Desk and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you assign a static IP address?   1 Answer