Glenmede Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

First was a brief phone interview with HR representative, then went into the office for second rounds with 4 different managers within the firm. People were super pleasant and supportive. Most interviews were fit, only one out of the 5 interviews I had focused on knowledge on markets.

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 members of the team - All were very pleasant in the interview but this stodgy firm thinks too highly of itself. While the members were pleasant enough, they clearly judge their reputation as much higher than it in fact is and judge applicants accordingly.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

First, there was video cover letter recording, and the next round was a HR phone interview with behavioral questions. Last round was held in the PA office- three people from three different departments interviewed me and asked mostly behavioral questions, but based on your experience might ask more position specific questions. They will also ask you some questions about the markets.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Easy - One in person interview. You had to submit an online video that showed interest. Then within a few days they reached out and it was quite an easy process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glenmede.

Interview

Two rounds. First with HR staff and second with department management. First round was a grueling session of a variety of personality questions. Second much more relaxed session with a conversation focused interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Those selected were asked to submit a 1 minute video about why they wanted to work at Glenmede. Following that, were 2 interviews, 1 with HR and 1 with a recent hire. After several weeks the next step in the process were panel interviews with various departments at the Philadelphia headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Basic questions about recent market developments. Some corporate finance questions such as to define the variables in the Sharpe ratio and what the ratio indicates.   Answer Question

Wealth Advisory(Legal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume, etc. through the website, I was contacted to submit a video cover letter. I was then brought in for a first-round interview with HR and a relationship manager. That interview was all about personality/ability, etc. and was the most difficult part of the process. I later went into for a second round with representatives of three different departments. That second interview was much more relaxed and natural, despite meeting with nine or ten people over a course of a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Fairly standard. Applied online via my university website. Received an initial call to set up a phone interview with HR. This was fairly standard ~30 minute "tell me about yourself" "what makes you qualified for this position" etc... The follow up interview was 5 separate 30 minute interviews with people from different departments of the company to see which department you will intern.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Tell us about your interests. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want this job? Where would you like to be in your career five years from now? What attracted you to this company? Why should we hire you? What did you like least about your last job? When were you most satisfied in your job? Give an example of a time you encountered a conflict and how you overcame it. etc. etc.   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was a long process but worth it. I had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. I liked that I was able to get a good feel for the environment prior to joining. The only downside for Glenmede with this long of a process is I almost took another offer because the offer came before the interview process was complete.

Summer Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glenmede (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, and then phone interview with Managing Director of the specific division. The division is selected for you AFTER you drop your resume and the HR director selects the top resumes worth investigating further.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, very fit-focused, relaxed, and intellectual. No brain teasers.   Answer Question