Global 360 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global 360

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global 360 (Dallas, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Simple & Straight forward

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global 360 in July 2010.

Interview

Short telephone discussion with the Vice President based in TX. Very pleasant, bright and engaging guy. I think he checked with the local sales & engineering leaders and they didn't find enough of what they were looking for. I don't think it's all that complicated to learn, but they probably don't want to miss a beat. They're still looking as of mid-September. Unfortunate -- I probably could have become the "expert" they needed in that timeframe. Seems to be a nice, dynamic company in a rapidly growing space.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about convincing the engineering team to implement a feature, if they didn't agree on its need or priority.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global 360 in June 2009.

Interview

Is a Microsoft Gold Partner, potential business grow. Not big but with potential grow. This is a real technical depth and a company with serius businesses with it's clients. Interviewed with the Professional Services devision, detailed in technical questioning, also project management related questions. A lot of interviewers asking a lot of PM related questions but one who can answered may not have real PM practices....

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the Microsoft sharepoint minor and major version   1 Answer
    • Issue and Risk handling in Project Management related questions. and Rish Mitigation   1 Answer