Global Connections Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Connections

Booking Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Connections (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Super quick interview, maybe 20 minutes. Asked me to come in, Manger barely asked me anything, just talked about the company and position. She asked me to come in a second time and didn't even tell me it was my first day. I just though I was coming in to sign some paperwork, ended up being a full 8 hour day.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Connections.

Interview

The interview mostly involved a conversation about my previous experience. The managers were very intelligent and pleasant to talk to and seemed very enthusiastic about their jobs and the company.

Interview Questions

• Some questions surrounding web development (ex. how to store data temporarily on the site)   Answer Question

Associate Creative Director/Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Connections (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

It was the interview process that made me want the job! From the first interview with HR, I felt at home and very comfortable. How many times do you actually ENJOY an interview? I did. I felt like I had just visited with a good friend. I was able to interview all the way up the ladder, from HR to my immediate supervisor to some of the senior executives, and every interview was comfortable, fun and made me feel very sure that I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions

• None! Maybe I was just right for the job, but I never felt blindsided or put on the spot. The interviews were more conversational than "pop quiz". I was actually the one firing off a lot of questions, but everyone I talked to was transparent and honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was very transparent, which I greatly appreciated as a lot of companies play games and keep you hanging. I advise not being afraid to ask a lot of questions and speak honestly about what you're looking for in a work culture and so forth. They are very open, so you can have a good conversation about these things.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Connections (Riverside, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very to the point but baseless. Didn't really have any semblance of an interview just a lot of bs. Thought this would be a professional organization but it turned out I was mistaken. No need to study interview questions they ask the most basic ones that you've ever heard. Save yourself now and interview somewhere else.

Travel Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Connections in January 2010.

Interview

This company is big on hiring family and friends - I have a family/friends there so I was a shoe-in. No interview really and I had no experience at all but I was hired just because I know people. They never did a background check or driving record or drug test or anything like that and I know people who have been there for ten years who never have been drug tested so take that as you want it.

Interview Questions

• If you know someone you basically just come in and fill out paperwork.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't expect to get paid very much.