Global Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Consulting

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Consulting (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

I only went through the first in person interview before I knew that this wasn't the company for me. There may have been a whole three people in the entire office, and I saw two of them. The receptionist was nice enough (she also happens to be the recruiter). Once I was in the door I was made to fill out paperwork that was essentially my resume. After that was all done I was sent back to meet with who I'm assuming was one of the managers, he never identified himself other than his name. He was very much trying to sell you the company without giving you a chance to sell yourself. He doesn't even look at my resume even though I was asked to bring it. Don't count on being able to ask any questions about the process or the company because you won't be given the opportunity. I had read the reviews on here beforehand and definitely had some questions about the company but was ushered out when he felt the interview was over. I was told I would receive a call within two days about the interview. I was invited back for a second interview and declined the offer. I don't trust a company that won't let you ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What in your experience makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Consulting (Omaha, NE) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick meet and greet. Asked 5 canned questions. When I answered the forth question while answering #2 he asked it again anyway. Not one person in the office was over 25. The secretary had a title of Director of Human Resources.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Consulting (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief, straight forward. 3 round interview process. But it'd very skeptical, reading the reviews and all, you still will ponder about this company. It has existed for 2 years. The second interview I went with a account executive for a more one on one type. Awesome guy. Everything seems so scripted. Don't know if the other candidates made it to the end or if everyone got offered the job.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter. Scheduled an interview for the next day. Showed up to the interview & set in a waiting room area while I filled out papers including information that was already on my resume. interviewer came into a waiting room area to take me to his office for an interview and proceeded with questions. Throughout interview he seemed scripted and not very genuine. Not negative or rude either.

Interviewer said he would be straightforward and that this is one of three interviews during the interview process.

Omaha client is centurylink. They have hired global consulting to promote their $1B fiber optic operations competing with Google fiber optic in Kansas City.

My review and interview questions are not exactly word for word but to the best of my recollection minutes after the interview

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company   Answer Question
    • Who has inspired you?   Answer Question
    • where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question
    • we are looking for someone to eventually promote into a managerial position as we have too many Indians and not enough chiefs what qualities do you see yourself having?   Answer Question
    • We deal with friendly customers and customers on the other side of that equation. How would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question

The company seems to have a very professional front but from the typical vistaprint business cards to the office they operate out of and a few of the rough looking employees going in and out of there, it doesn't add up. I do remember multiple reviews (most not so good) on glassdoor at one point for the same company and they have been taken off.