Global Document Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Document Solutions

Sort:

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Global Document Solutions.

Interview

A phone interview first, then next in person in the office with 2 Team Leads. They were very friendly and welcoming. Everybody with minimum experience should easily pass both stages. Recruitment agency can help negotiate salary on the approval so they do not ask for the salary range on any of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• General knowledge of CAT tools, checking if you can work under the pressure as they do actually work under enormous pressure (time and lack of vendors).   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Document Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with the HR briefing about the basic requirements that I hold and then went on to listen to my current roles and about the process. Apart from that the manager was warm and was professional in approaching the questions. The overall experience was positive and satisfactory for a new joinee

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewkesbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Document Solutions (Tewkesbury, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

Poor interview, no technical expertise from interviewer and no technical questions. Didn't follow up on CV references or previous employers. I was hired to start the next day after 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind the 1 hour commute to the office.   1 Answer
    • How long have you been working in VB?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, just an offer. No benefits, bonus, compensation, overtime, etc. Just a basic salary.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Document Solutions (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

Interview was having 4 rounds.Written round, computer test, hr round, manager round. First 3 rounds happened same day and last round scheduled after a week.
    Joined after background verification.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation