Global Edge Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Edge Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global Edge Software.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 rounds with 2 technical discussion followed by managerial round. The 2nd round of technical interview was the toughest for me.The interview process was based on scripting and bluetooth mostly

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions regarding scripting and wireless   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes i was able to negotiate.But you must be accurate about to ask for salary

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Edge Software in July 2014.

Interview

Send my application online. Received a call in a week's time to schedule an interview over phone. Had the phone interview next week. Mainly asked basic techincal questions in the networking domain. Will contact again in a week's time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Aptitude followed by two technical rounds of interview.Questions would be from c and linux as its an embedded company c skill is mandatory for any of them to get into global edge.Interview process was good but company policies are not good.If i knew about it before then i wouldnt have joined global edge.I recommend people not to join global edge because of their worst policies.

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Written,Technical,HR
    I applied though one requiter
    my interview was on 1st April at global village office
    The whole process was easy ,
    they took written test first
    total question =25
    c=13 (question basics c aptitude output question)
    OS=12(IPC ,Thread,Demon process)
     they were looking for basics knowledge ,the were hiring for embedded domain & c developer ,the response was good.they concentrate on c for everyone.
    Technical -
    asked all about c (you can prefer any book of c for preparation )

Interview Questions

• C ,storage classes , Bitwise ,Pointer ,Array,Structure ,Union , all over c they asked   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Namakkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Namakkal (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1)apps
    2)Technical HR
    3)HR
    mostly from basics of C,C++
    data structures ,pointers,recursion,stack,queue,linked list,binary search,
    Technical questions regarding your branch.be cool.the hr was very friendly.the total time taken for the interview is 3 hours.i wish you the best.

Interview Questions

• mostly from basics of C,C++
      data structures ,pointers,recursion,stack,queue,linked list,binary search,
      Technical que regarding ur branch
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Global Edge Software.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    Aptitude test simple aptitude and c programming questions,
    programming test
    two face to face technical interview on C programming mainly on pointers and bitwise operators
    HR round

Interview Questions

• generally asked c programming questions like patterns number series etc...   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked many questions...mostly based on basics of C and OS.It was a long process through of campusThey were arond 38 groups consist of 20 students in each group.It was a long process..tech n HR rounds were held in their office.They were having so many rounds for such a small package i.e 7000 Rs till 6 mnths cos we will be doing internship n along with that we will be in a bond of 3 yrs.After intership they will give us a package of 2.2lpa
    Their rounds were as
    1-aptti n tech mcq
    2-programing test
    3-two tech n 1 hr

Interview Questions

• macros progrming , string length, programming using recursion,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

i had cleared first round of interview i.e. online test which had C objective, Quantitative aptitude and verbal and non verbal 20, 15 and 15 questions respectively for 65 minutes. Difficulty level was bit low but for C you have to be strong.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

First round is written test having apti, technical apti, reasoning followed by pgming round need to write code on the scenarios third round will be interview need have good stuff on technical skills. HR will be having general questions.

Interview Questions

• programs on recursion in c??
      started from basics like types of operators
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Edge Software (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Basic Questions on Apti C and OS for 1st round,Second round was programming then tech n Hr interview.But the college where the drive was conducted was really far it was nearly 32 kms from marathahalli. Overall it was a nice experience gained.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on Apti C and OS for 1st round,Second round was programming then tech n Hr interview.   Answer Question