Global Equity Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Equity Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Equity Finance

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance.

Interview

I applied at school, next day they called me and I got an interview, After that a call back for another interview and they ofter me the job, but i decline

Interview Questions

All you do is make phone call and my school isn't going to give me college credit for making phone.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance.

Interview

It was really easy, they just asked what experience I had and what they thought I could bring to the table. Basically they took this time to sell the company to you as well, where they dictate how their draw works, though when you speak to them you may want them to clarify further exactly how it works.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a logic test and also had me complete a gallup stregths finders test   Answer Question

Junior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

you take a logic test, no application or background check, just a phone interview, and two in office interviews. nothing hard was asked. just basic stuff, what have you done, what can you offer, etc.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Met with CEO and was very short conversation! Left interview and talked to an past employee and said everything thay promised was a lie!!! The recruiter was excellent and gave good impression of company! Office is not the cleanest

Interview Questions

• Basic questions not enough to interview with.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

2 rounds

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mortgage   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview went great hence I got the job.. but all in all I was confident but at the same time very nervous which is normal. Had my initial interview followed by my interview with the CFO. In a nut shell I explained a little about me my background, accomplishments,achievements why I want to work for a great company and what I can promise to provide and contribute.

Interview Questions

• Am I inquisitive or incisive.....   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I had two interviews. I the first interview was when they asked me your standard interview questions such as, "why do you want to work here, tell me about yourself, what have you done in the past...etc.

Then the second interview was really more of going over my resume and asking me what my future goals were for the company and in my life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you were not sure of the answer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance.

Interview

Pretty smooth, pretty quick .... Manager didnt seem very happy. What can I say it was not the greatest interview since she seemed like she was in a hurry to leave and she didn't really ask if I had any questions but that is ok. Overall experience from 1-10 it was a 5!

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I met with the person who would be my manager, he did the standard going through of my resume asking me questions about my past work history, then described the roles of the position I was interviewing for. Then, he basically asked if I was still interested, and of course I was! It was pretty easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience? Describe your roles in your past position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Equity Finance (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was laid back, or at least it was for me. Questions asked were not of the norm, however because it was a telemarketing position the questions were not difficult.