Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Irving, TX).

Interview

My interview experience was good, and I have no complaints! I came in for an interview and saw two people. Came back the following week for my second interview. All went well!

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2010.

Interview

first 2 round on telephone abt. 45 minutes
    3rd interview was at their location which was 30 min.
    last interview was also at their location lasted 35 min.

Interview Questions

• describe your past achievement,experiences,technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

offered me good amount. i negotiated which was accepted within 2 hrs.

great company,great benefits.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The job I applied for was in Las Vegas at the corporate office, so I went through several phone screens from HR before a phone interview with several of the senior analysts. They asked basic business questions and presented some scenarios to which you were to respond. Nothing too difficult. Some time later they invited me out to Las Vegas for a formal in-person interview -- all expenses paid. Once there, a schedule of interviews was set up for the day, including senior analysts, a GM, a director, and a VP (I think). Some case questions were posed that were very difficult but I managed to get through them I guess! What was nice was that in the middle of the day the team went out to lunch and it was a nice break to get to know the people I might be working with in a less formal, more relaxed setting. After lunch, and after finishing up a couple of interviews, I met with HR for a review of the day.

Interview Questions

• How many windshield wipers are there in the US?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

There was four over the phone interviews. They were super friendly. Once I passed the four phone interviews with the different Directors, I had to take a timed writing test.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

phone and 2 face to face interviews

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Orlando, FL).

Interview

A team interview was conducted after meeting with HR. It was great to meet the main people who you would potentially be working with

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more than I indicated on application!

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Renton, WA) in October 2008.

Interview

The person interviewing me was very friendly and the whole process was easy. Initially, I had a phone interview followed up by a 1:1 meeting. They were very interested in my previous work experience and I believe that was the reason I was hired.

Negotiation

They accommodated me as much as possible during the negotiations process. It was difficult for the local office to have enough freedom to increase the pay rate, as it was determined by the corporate office and there was not much room to maneuver.

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2017.

Interview

No interview process for new hires. Just an orientation which is held once a week and you pay your dues and your in. As soon as you start driving home your more likely to be called to work.

Interview Questions

• No interviews is the best part. Just a 2 hour orientation. Easy   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2009.

Interview

Same as any other big company. interview with the manager, then meet some other supervisors then come back to sign offer, drug test, paperwork, etc.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2019.

Interview

I had two interviews. Mostly just conversational to get to know them and for myself to present who I was. Very nice people and I am excited to join a great company.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have done in the past that will help you with project management.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

Interview

Easy as possibly could be. Just discussed position and the ins and outs and wanted to know what I was looking for. We also took a tour of the plant and looked around at who exactly I would be working with.