Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Experience Specialists Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists.

Interview

I interviewed in November on the phone, had a second interview in-person later in November, another interview in December with the recruiter, another interview following with the VP of sales, and finally in-person onsite interview in January. I was rejected in February after being strung-on for four months.

Trade Show Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was a group interview. They described the pros and cons of the job. You have one time to shine when they ask you about yourself and your resume so make it count!

Exhibitor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hodgkins, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Hodgkins, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Too easy. . The group interview is very easy and they will probably hire most of the people in your group interview. That does not mean you will be around very long though. Massive hire with the plans to let people go. Fired three people after two days

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists in January 2017.

Interview

No interview process for new hires. Just an orientation which is held once a week and you pay your dues and your in. As soon as you start driving home your more likely to be called to work.

Interview Questions

• No interviews is the best part. Just a 2 hour orientation. Easy   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

There was four over the phone interviews. They were super friendly. Once I passed the four phone interviews with the different Directors, I had to take a timed writing test.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview with 3-5 people, took about 2 hours. The first step was with the design manager and one more person, the next step with the marketing team. Inteview was intense and good experience. They asked a lot about your skill, new ideas if they want to create a new branding for their product and you should think properly before answer and gave your best ideas.

Interview Questions

• What do you think if we want to create this new branding?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Meeting with Human Resources.
    2. Meeting with internal stakeholders
    3. Meeting with internal management

Was an extensive period going through each review. This could have been streamlined a bit. With the gaps in time you start do doubt yourself which is crazy. Overall people were great and the questions very insightful.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Foxborough, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a very positive experience. I met with a senior executive who was very attentive and interested in what I had to say. He was passionate about the company and its future. He asked about my work experience and did not bother with trick questions. He was very personable and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experience with your previous employer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

GES visited my school to recruit for this position. I was approached by a team of people and had to speak with everyone in the team at least once. I first had a phone interview which was very brief and they asked basic questions, "Why GES" etc.. After my phone interview I was contacted shortly after for an in person interview on campus. The only question really asked in the interview was about leadership roles. I would give an example of a leadership role in my past work experiences and he would ask for another and another and another. This interview lasted about 1/2 hour. I then received another phone interview within a week after my in person interview. In this interview I asked questions about bad customer reviews and bad employee reviews online and the interviewer was very defensive.

Interview Questions

• What was a leadership role you had in your last work experience?
      Why GES?
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hodgkins, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Experience Specialists (Hodgkins, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied and went in for a group interview. Once I arrived there were lots of people there. In the interview they let us know they only have 2-4 available positions.