Global Response Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Global Response Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Response

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

It wasn’t as hands on as I would have liked, but then again it seemed to be a hiring event even though I was told I was coming in for an interview that they “ specifically “ scheduled. You come in fill out another application that you already filled out online, and then take a typing test. Then from there you meet up with an actual interviewer and get asked brief questions about previous employment, skills, and would a probationary time work for you

Interview Questions

• What was one negative thing you’ve had to deal with at your previous job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Response.

Interview

Took approximately thirty minutes due taking the typing test. Must dress business casual and expect to be asked on your grammar. Hiring manager will ask if you had any questions for them before they dismiss the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the team work of professionals you encounter at your favourite shopping store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Response (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Panel interview, really good. Everyone seemed nice. Got offered a job shortly after. Was employed for holiday season. Got offered full time afterwards. would recommend this job for friends. very diverse.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was long waiting for testing and to speak with someone to interview you there was simple testing and 2 interviews. the whole process took about 3 days

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Complete the application, turn it in, there are three part to typing test 65wpm Is done on (Word) and a paper next to it. The application is made up of a spelling test, a what would you do in this senario test and the basic your past experience test.

Interview Questions

• Three people interview was fine they just wanted to know about past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

What type of salary are you looking for? We pay between $9 and $13 per hour.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

It was long. You have to apply at the location. First you are given a paper application with spelling questions and questions with how you would respond to certain emails. Then you take a typing test and answer a few more questions on a computer. You go on a first interview where they review your scores. And if you pass you move on to another interview with an account manager.

Interview Questions

• What times are you available? You have to work 4 week days and one weekend.   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Simple, either you know or you don't, vague questions about how to troubleshoot windows. Video recorded responses in their facilities, unsupervised. Different from customer service positions which were group interviews in which we all answer one at a time.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

the worst experience ever this guy which i didnt even get his name just asked me practiclly one question and that was it then i mentioned to him that i spoke spanish fluently and he didnt care and he didnt even ask me to take a test to see if i really did speak spanish i really with one of the ladys would have interviewed me maybe i would have got another outcome. Honestly all i have to say to Global response is that if they put there staff to interview please make it some one who actually cares not some one who is just going to say "okay we wil give you a call"...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

After passing the quiz you have a one on one interview very straight forward and it was a very long process agonizing and filled with boredom also a high school atmosphere

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Response (Margate, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Typing skills, checking of grammar , knowing the correct spelling of words , scenarios of what would you do in regards to customer service inquiries. The process wasn't as long as I've heard many people say before but normally theirs several interviews before you are hired